PEARLS OF WISDOM FROM An IRANIAN MADARASA
a***@gmail.com
2005-04-22 15:09:20 UTC
http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=642

Friday Sermon in Kerman City, Iran: If Jesus Were Alive He Would Not
Justify America's Atrocities

The following are excerpts from a Friday sermon in the city of Kerman
by Hojjat El-Eslam Yahya Ja'fari. The TV channel of the district of
Kerman aired this sermon on April 17, 2005

Hojjat Al-Eslam Yahya Ja'fari: As you know, the biggest problem of the
Islamic world today is global Zionism and the Great Satan - America.
They are our enemies, especially the enemies of the Islamic Republic of
Iran. They do not understand [the language of] reason, they do not
follow international law, nor do they follow moral and humane laws.
They have no religion and they do not accept God. They are a bunch of
profane people, but seemingly, some are called Christians and some are
called Jews. If the prophet Jesus were among us, would he justify the
criminal measures America takes today in the name of promoting
democracy and freedom? Would he justify these criminal measures?

Allah be praised, every passing day the peoples' hatred festers,
especially among the youth in Islamic countries. This hatred of the
Great Satan and global Zionism constantly intensifies.

Our senior officials, our delegation to the negotiations [with the EU],
our president, and everybody else should know - the Europeans,
Americans, and Israelis do not understand and will not accept any
language but the language of force.
zeke
2005-04-22 18:28:56 UTC
Absolute horseshit! Thanks for posting it.
Proud Iranian Jew
2005-04-22 23:28:08 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Allah be praised, every passing day the peoples' hatred festers,
especially among the youth in Islamic countries. This hatred of the
Great Satan and global Zionism constantly intensifies.
That is why all Iranian youth shit on Islam and Islamic republic,
every chance they get. They are just showing they hatred of the Great
Satan and global Zionism when they write on the walls "Dead to the
Islamic Republic", or may be they don' t know how to spell Great
Satan!
Odysseus
s***@yahoo.com
2005-04-23 06:44:22 UTC
MADAR JENDEH OEDIPUS

You dirty mother-fucker stone worshipper you. I think you have been
attending stanist (mohammedan) rituals one too many times. As a baby
(and it's babies you moron not babys) you were probably buttfucked and
gang molested by a whole group of stone worshippers which is why you
are projecting again.

I think instead of sacrificing all of you however, they probably just
used your brain as an offering to non-existent allah, which would
explain your current state, fucking stupid deranged moron.

Odysseus wrote>
Proud Iranian Jew
2005-04-23 07:12:03 UTC
This is the great Muslim contribution to the world's humanity and
science. Odypussy here is not to be blamed, he is just the messenger.
The message is however is one that we already know very well. "Muslims
are just very stupid". Don't take my word for it, just look at the
list of Nobel prize winners.

Muslim Nobel winners: (19.6% of world's population... nearly 2 billion
Muslims)
Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat
2003 - Shirin Ebadi

Not a single one in scientific disciplines of Nobel prize (Chemistry,
Physics, Medicine)

The following are Arab Nobel price winners, however they are but
christian Arabs which shows that it is Islam that is the problem not
the Arabs.

Chemistry
1990 - Elias James Corey
1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Medicine
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1960 - Ferid Moura

Now here is the list of Jewish Nobel winners: (0.2% of world's
population...14.1 million Jews) . As one can see the embarrassingly
low level of contribution to the welfare of Civilization and Mankind
by the Muslim world continues while the Jewish people, meanwhile,
continue to be the "Lights Unto All Nations".

Literature
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer
2001- Imre Kertesz

Peace
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Chemistry
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1989 - Sidney Altman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1994 - Olah, George A.
1998 - Kohn, Walter
2000 - Alan J. Heeger
2004- Rose, Irwin
2004- Hershko, Avram
2004- Ciechanover, Aaron

Economics
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1994 - Harsanyi, John C.
1997 - Scholes, Myron S.
2001 - Stiglitz, Joseph E.
2001 - Akerlof, George A.
2002 - Kahneman, Daniel

Medicine
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - David Baltimore
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1997- Stanley B. Prusiner
1998 - Robert F. Furchgott
2000 - Paul Greengard
2002 - Robert H. Horvitz
2002 - Sydney Brenner
2004 - Axel, Richard

Physics
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1995 - Martin Perl
1995 - Fredrick Reines
1996 - Douglas D. Osheroff
1996 - David M. Lee
1997- Claude Cohen-Tannoudji
2000 - Zhores I. Alferov
2003 - Vitaly Ginsburg
2003 - Alexei Abrikoso
2003 - Ginzburg, Vitaly L.
2004- Gross, David J.
Odysseus
Proud Iranian Jew
2005-04-24 00:13:57 UTC
Exactly my point idiot, being a Muslim you suffer from a natural state
of stupidity, therefore you can not understand much. Just keep on
writing your witty remarks and display your Islamic Intellect.
Post by Odysseus
Sorry proud iranian vermin
I cann´t understand the Relation between Jewish rituals murder and Nobel
price
Post by Proud Iranian Jew
Post by Odysseus
Post by Proud Iranian Jew
sirknight67
2005-04-24 02:56:56 UTC
the recipe to make a muslim:

remove half the brain and throw it into the dumpster. Now you have your
unquestioning, retarded mohammedan cultists who acts and obeys like a
mindless robot in the service of dictator or madman. Sounds a lot like
the "Clone wars" in Star Wars doesn't it?
\/\/
Proud Iranian Jew
sirknight67
2005-04-24 03:02:11 UTC
Proud jan

Those islamist trolls will swear that it was the Jews who wrote those
slogans on the walls and that it was the idea of Zionist/American
agents in disguise to be dropped inside Iran and act "against islamic
interests".
╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð_ID_SBR_­X|||DI©*J*Ω∏؟♫1ﷲ☻∞= 8☺╣☼╠?
2005-04-23 07:58:52 UTC
"piss off".....there's a couple
Proud Iranian Jew
2005-04-23 14:48:01 UTC
Another example of Muslim intelligence. In other words... What do you
get when you mix a Muslim Moron with Crack? Well, you get an Arab
Monkey on Crack.

On 23 Apr 2005 00:58:52 -0700, "?????§â€Ð_ID_SBR_­X|||DI©*J*????1???=
"piss off".....there's a couple
sirknight67
2005-04-24 03:00:15 UTC
FUCK YOU PALESTINIAN SANDNIGGER ABU ALWAFA AKA FARIS JAWAD
╠☼╣Ǚ∑§â€Ð_ID_SBR_­X|||DI©*J*Ω∏؟♫1ﷲ☻∞= 8☺╣☼╠?
2005-04-25 09:21:09 UTC
as the Rev said: Put a Sock init Arab boy!