Sweden Has Become the World's Cautionary Tale
Byker
2020-07-12 18:23:31 UTC
People don't realize that the welcoming of huge numbers of Muslim
immigrants to the west is a mistake. Islam is invading the west, has
invaded the west. The Muslims intend to eventually dominate.
But only if we let them. In 2018 a Belgian politician said civil war in
Europe is “closer than we think” as a result of authorities losing control
of entire areas of cities now dominated by Islamic gangs.

From "Gates of Vienna", dated (2007) but still relevant:

Is European Civil War Inevitable By 2025? - Part One:
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2007/03/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html

Is European Civil War Inevitable By 2025? - Part Two:
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2007/04/is-european-civil-war-inevitable-by.html

Also check out "The Danish Civil War": https://tinyurl.com/2nty68

By the same author: http://rlu.ru/2GTfX
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
As opposed to nigga/spic gangs in the Great Satan?
Byker
At least our gangbangers speak English (some) and don't bow toward Mecca...
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-07-12 20:03:21 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Byker
People don't realize that the welcoming of huge numbers of Muslim
immigrants to the west is a mistake. Islam is invading the west, has
invaded the west. The Muslims intend to eventually dominate.
But only if we let them. In 2018 a Belgian politician said civil war in
Europe is “closer than we think” as a result of authorities losing control
of entire areas of cities now dominated by Islamic gangs.
As opposed to nigga/spic gangs in the Great Satan?
At least our gangbangers speak English (some)
Hardly.
Post by Byker
and don't bow toward Mecca...
Most of your gangbangers convert to Islaaaaaaaaaaam in jail...even if
they have no fucking idea where Mecca is!
Byker
2020-07-12 22:38:32 UTC
Post by BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by Byker
At least our gangbangers speak English (some)
Hardly.
You have a point there: Loading Image...
Usually they abandon it as soon as they leave the Concrete Congo...
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-07-13 12:38:05 UTC
You have a point there: https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1396073112532.jpg
Post by Byker
and don't bow toward Mecca...
Most of your gangbangers convert to Islaaaaaaaaaaam in jail...even if they
have no fucking idea where Mecca is!
Usually they abandon it as soon as they leave the Concrete Congo...
And revert to it the next time they're incarcerated...there always IS
a next time!