Salmon on the Thorns webpage is now secure (https)
David Dalton
2021-03-03 06:21:02 UTC
My Salmon on the Thorns webpage,

https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/dtales.html ,

which is basically a mystic/bipolar autobiography with comparison
to some past pagan and non-pagan religious figures, has just
become secure (https instead of http).

However it has not been updated since early November, and
if you wish to see a report of my latest progress, which I guess
would be more likely if you notice effects of my magickal
workings, see my latest threads on alt.religion.druid .

But some points are that now all those ordained to priest
level or equivalent, but not higher, now should have a
confession divination ability which will enable them
to intuit the healing circle prescription of self or other
(and not just criminals). And he or she will also be
able to intuit what portion comes from a certain
popthrough (e.g. the Jesus popthrough, or the
Buddha popthrough, or the Krishna popthrough),
and who “rubber stamps” the overall healing circle
prescription, which has been moderated by Gaia (Mother
Earth). For example a Christian should be most
interested in what portion comes from the Jesus, Moses,
and Jacob popthroughs, and whether God “rubber stamps”
the overall healing circle prescription.

God could of course override Gaia’s position as chair/moderator,
but there is no conflict between God and Gaia.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn’t blind me
I will walk into the fire until its heat doesn’t burn me" (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2021-03-06 06:45:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Chair/moderator for this local Earth Moon system matter.
David Dalton
2021-03-10 05:03:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My Salmon on the Thorns webpage,
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/dtales.html ,
which is basically a mystic/bipolar autobiography with comparison
to some past pagan and non-pagan religious figures, has just
become secure (https instead of http).
Tonight I updated my Salmon on the Thorns webpage
for the first time since November 7, to reflect the fact
that in my latest attempt Gaia (the conscious planet
Earth) is the local chair/moderator of my workings,
God could override this but there is no conflict between
Gaia and God, and God is leaving this local matter
mainly to Gaia. But God is still my top deity and
indeed is also Gaia’s top deity. I consider Gaia
to be a deity to me but others may prefer to use
a different term, and if they choose to address Gaia
they do not have to consider it prayer if they don’t
consider Gaia to be a deity to them.
David Dalton
2021-03-10 05:35:30 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
My Salmon on the Thorns webpage,
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/dtales.html ,
which is basically a mystic/bipolar autobiography with comparison
to some past pagan and non-pagan religious figures, has just
become secure (https instead of http).
Tonight I updated my Salmon on the Thorns webpage
for the first time since November 7,
Ha, just after I posted that it seems that nfld.com has
gone down. I hope that will be fixed soon by an
automatic reboot but it could be that it won’t be
fixed until Compusult staff get to work in seven hours.
Also it may be related to Internet access problems
locally today/tonight, though I thought those were
restricted to Rogers. In any case, if you try accessing
it and it doesn’t work, try again probably after
8 a.m. EST (1300 UTC) March 10, 2021.
David Dalton
2021-03-10 05:38:06 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
My Salmon on the Thorns webpage,
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/dtales.html ,
which is basically a mystic/bipolar autobiography with comparison
to some past pagan and non-pagan religious figures, has just
become secure (https instead of http).
Tonight I updated my Salmon on the Thorns webpage
for the first time since November 7,
Ha, just after I posted that it seems that nfld.com has
gone down. I hope that will be fixed soon by an
automatic reboot but it could be that it won’t be
fixed until Compusult staff get to work in seven hours.
Also it may be related to Internet access problems
locally today/tonight, though I thought those were
restricted to Rogers. In any case, if you try accessing
it and it doesn’t work, try again probably after
8 a.m. EST (1300 UTC) March 10, 2021.
It is back up, I guess it was fixed by an automatic
reboot.