NEW: confession divination ability for priest level
David Dalton
2021-03-12 06:56:35 UTC
My main stack healing circle prescriptions working, which
is moderated by Gaia the conscious planet Earth and is
effectively a global binding of criminals plus good intuition
for others, should now be fully on.

Those with diviner special ability of a subset that can be
used for readings (e.g. card divination; astrology, runes, etc.)
should be able to obtain the healing circle prescription
for self or other, and I think those with such divination
ability will find that their own healing circle prescription
includes advice to do readings for others.

In addition there has been an evolution of special
abilities, so some may have divination ability when
they didn’t before. Also, those ordained to priest
level or equivalent (but not higher) and atheist
judges, atheist psychiatrists, and atheist psychotherapists
now have a special confession divination ability,
but that won’t be extended to those who attain
those positions in the future, so future generations
will have to rely on intuition and regular diviners.

Both regular diviners and those with confession divination
ability will be able to intuit what component of a
healing circle prescription is due to a given popthrough
(e.g. the Jesus popthrough) and whether the overall
healing circle prescription is “rubber stamped” by
a given deity (e.g, God, the ruler of the region
all/everything).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn’t blind me
I will walk into the fire until its heat doesn’t burn me" (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2021-03-15 03:22:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My main stack healing circle prescriptions working, which
is moderated by Gaia the conscious planet Earth and is
effectively a global binding of criminals plus good intuition
for others, should now be fully on.
It wasn’t when I posted that, but now should be.

My (with invocation of Gaia) healing circle
prescriptions, which are basically a global binding
of criminals plus good intuition for all, are on
as of 11:18 p.m. NDT March 14 (0148 UTC March 15).
Post by David Dalton
Those with diviner special ability of a subset that can be
used for readings (e.g. card divination; astrology, etc.)
[...]
Many spiritual leaders should have
this confession divination ability, and would
be able to advise someone on his or her
healing circle prescription, plus may be able
to modify it in some cases. (Another term for
a healing circle is a sentencing circle, and
many have contributed to the prescriptions,
not just Gaia, but Gaia is the chair/moderator.)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘But once there was a darkness, deep and endless night