++ (Dalton) Greeting "Venus" (aka rainbowguardian) on 06/28/21 ...
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-06-28 09:12:30 UTC
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Venus, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Venus as a Boy
2021-06-28 09:22:49 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Venus, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Fine, slaughtered any children lately?
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-06-28 09:41:09 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Venus, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Fine...
Taking your "fine" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I, as
an **adult** (i.e. non-pediatric) cardiologist, share with you, Venus,
that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that we're both not
having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in
accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-06-28 09:56:02 UTC
On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 05:41:09 -0400, Red-faced with embarrassment at
being both unable and unwilling to defend his false claims and
Biblical lies, but suffering from dementia and brain damage so he
can't remember anything from day to day, disgraced ex-doctor Andrew
Ben Hua Chung, desperately clinging to his fake "wonderfully hungry"
tactic, once again displayed his probable frontal-lobe damage by
refusing to directly respond to anyone's challenges to his psychotic
behavior and insane, made-up philosophy when he responded with his
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
I, as
an **adult** (i.e. non-pediatric) cardiologist,
You're not.

Why can't ex-doctor Andrew Chung practice medicine any more?

Ex-Doctor Andy's Georgia Medical License- REVOKED!
ttps://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification
Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: 5701 Mableton Parkway 2 B
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

Ex-Doctor Andy's Florida Medical License- NULL AND VOID!
https://mqa-internet.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthcareProviders/LicenseVerification?LicInd=79280&Procde=1501&org=%20

ANDREW BEN-HUA CHUNG
License Number: ME82604
Data As Of 2/5/2021

Profession: Medical Doctor
License: ME82604
License Status: NULL AND VOID
License Expiration Date: 1/31/2002
License Original Issue Date: 06/04/2001

ANDREW BEN-HUA CHUNG
CENTRAL FLORIDA HEART CENTER
3310 SW 34TH STREET
OCALA, FL 34474
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-06-28 11:17:47 UTC
++ (Dalton) 06/28/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117)
doctor can with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/8ecSm5ju5Zc/m/syhDrEztAgAJ
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-06-28 12:33:51 UTC
On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 07:17:47 -0400, Red-faced with embarrassment at
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
++ (Dalton) 06/28/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117)
doctor can with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act
faithfully are his delight.
-Proverbs 12:22

Disgraced former doctor Andrew Ben-Hua Chung loves to quote Bible
passages and verses, but rarely if ever does so without adding his
fake, false "translations" to them.

Unless he does that, they NEVER support what he's claiming.

Many people have pointed this out to him, but like the insane,
psychotic ex-doctor he is, he NEVER responds directly to these
challenges.

He can't.

If he did, his entire world would come crashing down on him, the
flimsy foundation of lies, deceit, and fake quotes would collapse all
around him, and most likely result in some sort of terrible, violent
wave of retribution and revenge against society.

So he can only continue to repeat and paste his false "cites" and
"quotes" to keep himself convinced.

But he's alone.

Nobody else with an ounce of sense or knowledge-- or the ability to
read-- believes his idiotic position.

He's alone.

There are three ways out for disgraced former doctor Andrew Ben-Hua
Chung.

One is to come clean, admit his mistakes and lies, and try to lead a
normal life.

Another is suicide by cop, taking how many innocent people with him.
We already know he doesn't care about human life.

The other is to succumb to his mental illness, continue down the dark
path he has chosen, until he is forced to face God's stern judgment.

I predict he's too much of a coward for the former, and has already
chosen the latter.