Yom Kippur binding attempt
David Dalton
2020-09-27 20:55:41 UTC
Nothing is on of my most recent four components (global
new age onset magickal workings) activation attempt.

But I still think than rather than waiting to come out of the low
years before trying to get anything activated, I have to get
something activated before I will be allowed to come out of
the low years.

So I will reflect on matters and try again. Maybe an activation
during Yom Kippur, which I will calculate from local sunset
today (in 22 minutes, at 6:47 p.m. NDT), and which lasts
until nightfall tomorrow (which I guess is a bit after sunset
local time tomorrow), will work.

I guess Yom Kippur is significant since it is the holiest
day in the Jewish religious calendar, so may be relevant
to Jews, Christians, Muslims, Baha’i. Mormons, Jehovah’s
Witnesses, plus non-religious (atheists, agnostics, and
secular humanists) with cultural roots in any of those,
plus I guess pagans like me with roots in any of those.

However I have never had a significant correlation with
a religious holiday, so suspect that this attempt may
fail and that I might have to try again leading up to
full moon (October 1) or even the Hallowe’en blue moon.
(Though of course that is a pagan religious holiday.)

For those who are interested, I will report my progress,
which will probably involve an all-nighter, on the
thread “Yom Kippur attempt” just on alt.magick
beginning in a little while.
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-10-02 20:45:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
October 2, 2020

It seems that God did not want a correlation with either
Yom Kippur or with full moon (or maybe any existing
religious holiday).

The most recent attempt described in that thread was another fake.
I am starting a new attempt and am describing it in a new thread
on alt.magick entitled “waning gibbous moon attempt”.
which I just began.

There are no religious holidays listed on my calendar from the
start of October (though that was full moon, which was a minor
pagan religious holiday/esbat) until Canadian Thanksgiving
on October 12, which also happens to be Indigenous
Peoples Day, at least in the USA (I thought the Canadian
one was on the summer solstice or close to it?).
David Dalton
2020-10-26 05:59:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The latest is on the thread “waxing moon attempt”
on alt.magick . However the assisted shaktipat did
not occur when I said it did on that thread but is
now in progress.

Note that the phase of moon that Yom Kippur occurred on
will come again from sunset on October 26 to nightfall
on October 27, though of course it is now a lunar month
after Yom Kippur.