Wafer Moon
David Dalton
2020-09-02 05:51:06 UTC
Happy full moon!

Here’e something that I regularly post around full moon, from
Ferron’s The Cart:

"And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand”

But I guess the wheel could be the sun but I think it is the moon.

Note that in October there will be a blue moon on Hallowe’en.

But now is the 29th anniversary of my first waning crescent high
(it started about 4 a.m.PDT Sept.1, 1991) which culminated tn
a naked sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision on
Sept.5/6, 1991.
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
Michael Christ
2020-09-02 07:42:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy full moon!
And happy first quarter!
Post by David Dalton
Here’e something that I regularly post around full moon, from
"And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand”
But I guess the wheel could be the sun but I think it is the moon.
Note that in October there will be a blue moon on Hallowe’en.
But now is the 29th anniversary of my first waning crescent high
(it started about 4 a.m.PDT Sept.1, 1991) which culminated tn
a naked sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision on
Sept.5/6, 1991.
That's nice.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
David Dalton
2020-09-09 04:31:02 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by David Dalton
Happy full moon!
And happy first quarter!
Last quarter is coming up on Thursday, not first quarter.
Post by Michael Christ
Post by David Dalton
But now is the 29th anniversary of my first waning crescent high
(it started about 4 a.m.PDT Sept.1, 1991) which culminated tn
a naked sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision on
Sept.5/6, 1991.
That's nice.
Indeed, and it makes me a Christ (anointed one).
David Dalton
2020-09-09 05:57:02 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy full moon!
Here’e something that I regularly post around full moon, from
"And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand”
But I guess the wheel could be the sun but I think it is the moon.
Note that in October there will be a blue moon on Hallowe’en.
Joke:

When there is frost at a nudist colony there are a lot of blue moons.