Where Is Bumfuck, Egypt?
m***@gmail.com
2016-11-26 05:47:37 UTC
Build it, and they will come.
t***@gmail.com
2017-07-10 01:04:13 UTC
There is no such place. When I was in the us air Force they would refer to Bumfuck Egypt as being lost and not a clue as to where the hell you are
trueman
2017-07-12 21:22:10 UTC
I suppose the best way to answer this would be,
,...Well, it is where all the Western civilisation stems
from, it is located on a continent where humanity
Sprang from, if you're still finding it difficult to work out
Let me make it easier for you..It is in Africa.
You bumfuck ignoramus.
r***@gmail.com
2018-05-09 21:29:39 UTC
You all are a bunch of dumb fucks have you never heard the saying bumfuk Egypt Are you seriously trying to find out where bumfuk Egypt is it doesn't make sense it's just a saying I cannot believe people are so f****** stupid to try to figure out where bumfuk Egypt is it's just the same idiot that's it or doctor f****** Doolittle do you really think there's a Doctor Dolittle that really talks to the f****** animals maybe. To Doolittle's and bumfuk Egypt talking to the animals talking to the camels that are full of c** f*** b******* and they all live f****** next next door the Doctor Seuss and Rodger rabbit r-stuart f****** little driving in the starter for bumfuk Egypt he lives across the street from dr. Dolittle that's talking to the animals idiots can't wait to get ahold of dr. Seuss to get a hold of some f****** crack y'all need to smoke that crack so you can talk to dr. Dolittle Stuart Little Rodger rabbit Bugs Bunny Porky Pig and find your f****** way to bumfuk Egypt is 3 miles south of the North Pole to f****** idiots
tesla sTinker
2018-05-20 19:34:08 UTC
good answer. Its the same as them saying, where is God?

Just keep one thing in mind, Behind the black holes, no one knows
what is there.... Nor can they , comprehend it. Maybe you can get
these idiots on a space ship like the enterprise, call Mr White, and
shoot them through it. We be rid of them forever that is most certain.
Boom vanished. And you would be mistaken, if you did not believe in
Santa Claus.
Pole to f****** idiots
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-23 20:16:49 UTC
Intercourse, PA is a real place, so his question is not unrealistic.
j***@gmail.com
2019-11-30 01:55:32 UTC
You got to be a dumbass to really think we seriously wanna know. Its just for shit and giggles
t***@gmail.com
2018-09-12 18:34:16 UTC
It is in Egypt. Also it means middle of nowhere.
d***@gmail.com
2019-03-25 14:53:39 UTC
You are correct
It is in egypt
And yes in the middle of nowhere
The reason its used in the armed forces is because soldiers were actually there during world war 2, and the name stuck in there heads for obvious reasons
Its no longer on maps now
If you want to know where it is, youll have look on an atlas or globe made prior to 1970 , by the 1980's it was gone from the maps

Oh and i believe the correct spelling of the town's name is Bumphuk
j***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 14:22:26 UTC
I was in Egypt with the Army in 1985 and it was a region south of Cairo on my military map. It was spelled Bum Fuq
b***@gmail.com
2019-04-24 20:29:23 UTC
Diections to Bumfuck, Egypt: go to hell and turn left!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-11 14:26:08 UTC
Bum Fuq... It is a real place. I saw on a chart when going through the Suez canal while I was in the Navy. I laughed so hard when I saw it was a real place. Bum Fuq is how it is spelled. I wish when I was looking at the chart I had memorized the location coordinates. But looking at a chart it is semi close to the Suez.
e***@gmail.com
2019-07-26 04:32:43 UTC
Can someone please tell me exactly where Bumfuck, Egypt is?
I've heard a lot of people refer to this place over the years,
but I haven't been able to find it in my atlas. Is it anywhere
near Cairo?
Thanks,
Alex
--
"There's a lot to be said for a blow to the head"
- Blue Oyster Cult
I was in the United States Navy and in 1982 I visited Alexandria and Cairo Egypt. While making the bus ride in the desert between Alexandria and Cairo was a sign that said, "Bumfuk". Which is actually how it is spelled. A friend took a picture of the sign but I have lost contact with him since. Other than the fact that I saw the sign, and I know I did, I can't find any other proof it exists. I did read a statement a woman made on a blog that said her husband had also seen the sign. I don't know how much time you are able to spend in research but maybe there is an Egyptian living in America that may know about it.
a***@gmail.com
2020-08-14 14:06:07 UTC
The only way to get there is with a sky hook, you have to bring a 2 by 4 stretcher with you, So you can make it the extra distance. You can also go fly kite or jump in a Lake is also fast ways to make it there, Make sure you take a left at Albuquerque, Go as the Crow flies. It's up next to Santa's workshop. Pick up the Easter Bunny I believe he knows the way. I know it's down the rabbit hole somewhere If all else fails ask the man in the moon But make sure you stop by the pharmacy and pick up your medication because you need it,If you're really looking for BUMFUCKED EGYPT .... Have a nice day !!!!!!