Judgement Day
David Dalton
2021-04-02 06:09:05 UTC
Major and extreme criminals (including crimes towards the
environment and other species as well as within humanity)
now have three options: (1) a lenient option not involving
any prison time, (2) if they reject the first option, an
intermediate prison time option, (3) if they reject both
those options, death relatively soon (however others
can force them to the second option to save their lives).

As of 1:30 a.m. NDT (0400 UTC) April 2, the worst of
extreme criminals have four days to start following
one of the first two options or they will die. The
best of extreme criminals have eight days. The
worst of major criminals have eleven days. The
best of major criminals have three weeks.

Medium criminals, and note that those who believe
that everyone outside their religion (or sometimes even
denomination) is eternally damned are at least at
the mild end of medium criminal, have much longer,
so I won’t address them just now.

Criminality level is defined by the committee of
God, Sola, and Gaia, who you could say represent
three levels of “government”, like federal, state/province/territory,
and municipal.

Anyone experiencing warning signs should consult
someone ordained to priest level or equivalent (but
not higher).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs/Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2021-04-04 03:04:57 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It turned out that I had to wait until Easter Sunday (it
is now 6:04 a.m. in Jerusalem).

So the above four days, etc., should be measured
from 12:01 a.m. NDT (0231 UTC) April 4, 2021.

I say anyone experiencing warning signs should
consult a priest/etc since after special ability evolution
those ordained to priest level or equivalent (but
not higher) now have a special confession divination
ability and will be able to advise criminals on their
best course of action.
David Dalton
2021-04-09 04:23:55 UTC
Supposedly the main stack healing circle prescriptions
are now in place, but I can’t divine what any deadlines
might be, except they are more than four days from now.

This time there was first a buildup of the m.s.h.c.p.
by contributions from popthrough figures, including
Jesus, Moses and Jacob, and their collaborators.
Then there was an update by the committee of my
eight main deities: God, LOVE2, Cosma, Galacta,
Sola, Gaia, Luna, and My Species.

Now change access, moderated by those eight, is
opened up so e.g. someone ordained to priest level
or equivalent who intuits a healing circle prescription
for a criminal may be able to will (in which case it will
be considered by God) or suggest to God (or any
other of the eight, but I imagine a Christian priest or
minister or Jewish rabbi or Muslim imam would address
God) changes to that healing circle prescription
(best course of action).

Was Mohammed an avatar type? I don’t think so, not
if he received the Koran by dictation from an angel.
But I think he was a Prophet/guru/missionary/Founder
type. And I think that Muslims consider Jesus,
Moses, and Jacob to be significant figures and
thus were covered by their (one-time) popthroughs.