DIAN BIAN PHO MASSACRE OF THE FRENCH IS TO BE REPEATED FOR AMERICANS IN AFGHANISTAN PROVIDED PAKISTAN KEEPS PAKISTANI PATH OF DEATH CLOSED TO USA
Aviroce
2012-06-04 23:19:06 UTC
DIAN BIAN PHO MASSACRE OF THE FRENCH IS TO BE REPEATED FOR AMERICANS
IN AFGHANISTAN PROVIDED PAKISTAN KEEPS PAKISTANI PATH OF DEATH CLOSED
TO USA

By Aviroce

Back to the Honorable Martyr Osama Bin Laden, to defeat the West draw
it into unwinnable wars. This is not much different from the Spanish-
English War where the Armada was destroyed. English pirates kept
raiding Spanish ships coming with gold from the New World until the
Spanish got tired of them and launched its Armada to attack England
that celebrated these pirates. England would draw the Armada by
attacking its ships with small boats, hit and run. The rest was a
huge defeat for Spain and a great victory for the English. This same
strategy should be used by both the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. As a matter
of fact, it is almost ripe for an attack on USA troops and other
Western troops. In fact, this could be Dien Bien Pho for the United
States of America. Let us look at the situation and strategy
associated with it.

American troops are in Afghanistan which receive some support from
Iraqi bases and the Persian Gulf fleet and bases on the Persian Gulf.
But such support is not enough. The Pakistani life line is closed for
supplies to come through and that is the most favorable and most
useful supply line. For all good causes, American troops are trapped
for slaughter if they are to stay in Afghanistan. Ask Tsun Tzu in
"The Art of War." Ask the Russians when Germany attacked Moseco.
Ask Napoleon when he attacked Akka in Palestine. Then ask Hannibal
when he attacked Rome down from the Alps.

At the beginning, both Al-Qaeda and Taliban would send suicide bombers
attacking American bases to get American troops threatened within the
bases and wanting to avenge the slaughter against the enemies. The
enemies would draw the American troops away from immediate supply
lines from the bases and would engage the troops with some battles.
Taliban and Al-Qaeda should hit and run as much as they can. This
process should continue until USA has exhausted all present assets
with minimum assets coming from sources other than Pakistani Path of
Death. The Pakistani Path of Death should stay closed to American
supplies to Afghanistan. It is my firm belief it will stay closed as
Pakistan prosecuted the doctor responsible for the killing of the most
Honorable Martyr Osama Bin Laden. The drones are idle campaigns.
Wars are won by the men in boots. Ask Patton. That is high time.

American troops then can be attacked mercilessly by both the Taliban
and Al-Qaeda for a sound and resounding defeat. This defeat could be
a replica of flying airplanes through the famous towers of New York
City on September 11, 2001. Foreign armies suffer psychologically and
physically at the hands of their enemies when supplies are meager and
foreign supplies are never sufficient enough to sustain a foreign
force outside home. The cost of foreign occupation is great and in
this case it will be another slaughter for Americans to remember for
the next few decades if not centuries. Afghanistan did it the
massacres against the Russian armies with the help of the most
Honorable Martyr Osama Bin Laden. Ask USA. This is a time for the
boomerang to hit home.

Aviroce
CUNTICA
2012-06-05 00:41:22 UTC
Bacha Bazi Boys – Afghanistan’s “Dancing Boys” & How Muslims Pimp
Young Boys for Gang Rape

Bacha Bazi Boys VIDEO – Afghanistan’s “Dancing Boys” & How Muslims
Pimp Young Boys for Gang Rape

By Debbie Schlussel

For years, I’ve repeatedly written about the myth of “Islamic
modesty.” It’s bunk, but we somehow assign an exoticism and strange
respect for devout Muslims who actually engage in some of the worst
sexual, immodest practices, including using young boys as sex slaves
all over the Islamic world (something I’ve also written about). And
our hand-picked Prime Minister, Afghanistan’s Hamid Karzai, actually
allows this pimping and human trafficking of poor, young boys to
devout Muslims to gang rape them. And that’s after they make the
boys
wear women’s clothing and dance for them. It’s truly disgusting. If
you saw the movie or read the book, “The Kite Runner” (read my
review), you are probably familiar with the practice.

(Image from Our Friend, Sheik Yer’Mami/Winds of Jihad)

You must watch this video of last night’s “Frontline” on this (for
some reason the embed code isn’t working, so PLEASE click on the link
and watch–it’s important). It will blow your mind. Even though I
knew about this stuff, it blew mine–the brazen statements and excuses
for raping young kids. They even have a brazen name for it: “Bacha
Bazi” or “Boy Play.” FINALLY, PBS a/k/a Palestinian Broadcasting
Service did something right! I commend producer Jamie Doran for
making this film. But I have the utmost respect for the courageous
Afghan journalist in exile, Najibullah Quraishi, for having the
bravery and guts to do this, even though it surely puts a death
sentence on him. Why are our soldiers there? Why are they dying for
these people who pimp out their kids, their nephews for gang rape?
When Muslims do this to their own, no-one cares. When Israelis build
a few apartments on their own land, that’s cause for outrage.

Here are some previews followed by my summary of some of the
disturbing stuff, Afghan police and government officials all in on
the
slavery and pimping of young boys for sex, and many of them admitting
they like to have sex with these kids.

Again, PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE THING!.

The most disturbing parts of this program were the frank, shameless
talk by many Afghan men about having sex with (actually, raping)
these
young boys, as if it’s nothing, no big deal. Ditto for the parents
and
relatives who knowingly sell their kids into this for money.

Read these comments, as it will shock you:

An Afghan warlord, Mestri, says that he “kept” a boy for sodomy and
other forms of sex because “all of the others commanders have one,
and
I have to compete.” Even more sickening is his statement that, unlike
the others, he actually asked his wife if it was okay to own a boy
sex
slave because “I’m a cultured person.” Yeah, that’s high culture:
getting your wife’s permission before you own a young boy whom you’ll
sodomize every night. Nauseating. But these are the people we are
fighting for in Afghanistan. Yay!

A man who says he’s the father of “Shafiq,” the young sex
slave/”dancing boy” who is followed throughout the video, says he
knows the boy is being sold into a life of rape and sex slavery, but,
don’t worry, he’ll forget about it, eventually.

We know what happens. But he’s a boy. Whatever happens will pass.

Incredible. Again, this is the country whose people are getting
gazillions in American tax money and aid.

And you know those Afghan police we trained and continue to train?
Well, they’re all in on it. Creepy scenes of lustful men watching and
smiling at young boys dressed as women, dancing for them, include all
of the authorities who are supposed to be investigating and shutting
this crap down.

Afghanistan . . . ain’t “Islamic democracy” grand. About as grand as
“Islamic modesty.

Reader Steve, who, like me, this when it aired last night, sums up my
feelings well:

PBS ran a Frontline program last night exposing the Afghan’s practice
of running homosexual child prostitution rings. It’s obviously an
example of a blind squirrel finding a nut.

It was jaw dropping to see the woman covered from head to toe for
modesty while the men are gang raping 11 year old boys.

It certainly put a few more nails in the coffin of the Muslim’s PR
campaign to show they have higher morality.

Let’s hope, Steve. Let’s hope. But the world, sadly, doesn’t care
about despicable deeds, when the perpetrator is Muslim.

You might also like:
Aviroce
2012-06-05 05:34:54 UTC
GAZA CHILD MASSACRE PHOTOS ISRAEL = BABY KILLERS!

On a Single Typical Day in the GAZA CONCENTRATION CAMPS

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-gaza-november122006.htm

Women, Children and Young Men Killed By Israeli Zionist Thugs...

The Israeli Holocaust Against the Palestinians

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi?p_id=125

VIVA PALESTINE posted the above.
Aviroce
2012-06-05 05:37:28 UTC
How many Palestinian children are in savage jew custody? A nine year
old Palestinian girl was raped by the savage jew prison guards and
then pimped to American soldiers. Jews are evil people. Jews should
be punished by the civilized communities.
NEMO
2012-06-05 06:37:31 UTC
Arab and Muslim Death Toll

"In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful"
The following list shows the death toll from internal conflicts in
the
Islamic World since the end of WWII to the present.

The list specifically is only partial of the total Muslim death toll
and excludes the death toll in conflicts that involved foreign non-
Arab or non-Muslim forces, for example the Soviet-Afghan War in the
1980s, or the U.S. invasion of Iraq in the 2000s. Which means that
the
death toll on the list is solely the result of conflicts, wars, and
genocide campaigns within or among Arab or Muslim majority countries.

It is evident that far more Arabs and Muslims were killed by other
Arab or Muslim countries than by Israel – in fact, about 100 times
more!

Alger's Civil War 1990-1998

The Algerian Civil War was an armed conflict between the Algerian
government and various Islamist rebel groups which began in 1990. It
is estimated to have cost between 100,000 to 200,000 lives.

Chadian–Libyan Conflict 1978-1987

The Chadian–Libyan conflict was a state of sporadic warfare events in
Chad between 1978 and 1987 between Libyan and Chadian forces. The
1987
war resulted in a heavy defeat for Libya, lost one tenth of its army,
with 7,500 troops killed. Chadian losses were 1,000 troops killed.
Total, 8,500

Chad's Civil War 2005-2010

The civil war in Chad began in December 2005. According to the United
Nations, Despite of 30,000 dead people, Chad has been affected by a
humanitarian crisis since at least 2001. As of 2008, the country of
Chad hosts over 280,000 refugees from the Sudan's Darfur region, over
55,000 from the Central African Republic, as well as over 170,000
internally displaced persons.

Sudan's Genocide 1950-present

The conflict in Sudan has many faces, the best known are a ‘North-
South’ conflict, ‘that problem in Darfur’ or an ‘Arab-African’
conflict. Death is no stranger in Tawila, Sudan, where thousands of
Darfurians are crowded into a sprawling, makeshift refugee camp. 2.6
million people have been killed and another 2.5 million people have
been displaced and are living in refugee camps, mostly in Chad.

Somalia's Civil War 1977-present

The Somali Civil War is an ongoing civil war taking place in Somalia.
The conflict, which began in 1977, has caused destabilisation
throughout the country, with the current phase of the conflict seeing
the Somali government losing substantial control of the state to
rebel
forces. UN humanitarian information unit: estimate of 500,000 people
have been killed.

Lebanese Civil War 1975-1990

The Lebanese Civil War lasted from 1975 to 1990 and resulted in an
estimated 150,000 to 230,000 civilian fatalities. Another one million
people (a quarter of the population) were wounded, and today
approximately 350,000 people remain displaced.

Syria, 1982 - Hama Massacre

In 1982 the Syrian government killed 30,000 – 40,000 of its own
citizens. Assad leveled an entire city with an air bombardment
followed by artillery and tank fire. Why? They were anti Baath party,
and apparently in 1982 in Syria that was a death sentence…

Jordan, Black Spetember 1970

The nature of the Arab purpose in Palestine was illumined, was indeed
dramatised, by the clash between the terrorist organisations and the
Jordanian government that began September 1970. Arafat claimed that
10,000 had been killed.

Turkey - Kurdistan 1984-present

The Turkey – Kurdistan conflict is an armed conflict between the
Republic of Turkey and various Kurdish insurgent groups, which have
demanded separation from Turkey to create an independent. From August
1984 to June 2007, the Turkish government put the total casualties at
37,979 dead kurds. According to human rights organisations since the
beginning of the uprising 4,000 villages have been destroyed, in
which
between 380,000 and 1,000,000 Kurdish villagers have been forcibly
evacuated from their homes.

Kurdish-Iraq War 1961–1970

By early 1960, it became apparent that Qasim would not follow through
with his promise of regional autonomy. As a result, the KDP began to
agitate for regional autonomy. A peace plan was announced in March
1970 and provided for broader Kurdish autonomy. 105,000 people died
during this war, with little achivements to both sides.

Iraq, Saddam Hussein 1979-2003

The total number of deaths related to torture and murder or wars
during this period are unknown. Human rights officials" est: 500,000,
Iraqi politicians est:: over a 1,000,000

Iran's Islamic Revolution 1978-1979

Demonstrations against the Shah commenced in October 1977, developing
into a campaign of civil resistance that was partly secular and
partly
religious, and intensified in January 1978. Ayatollah Khomeini, the
leader of the revolution, stated that between 60,000 - 80,000 men,
women and children were martyred by the Shah's regime,and these
numbers appears in the constitution of the Islamic Republic.

Iran-Iraq War 1980-1988

The Iran-Iraq War, which ended in August 1988, one month short of its
eighth anniversary, was one of the longest, bloodiest and costliest
Third World armed conflicts in the twentieth century. 1,000,000
people
have been killed, over than one million wounded and over than 2
million refugees.

Tajikistan's Civil War 1992-1997

The June 27, 1997 Peace Accord opened a new phase in Tajikistan's
short history, formally ending the civil war begun in 1992. The war
left at least 50,000 dead and 700,000 displaced people.

Bangladesh War of 1971

In East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) the President of Pakistan, General
Agha Mohammed Yahya Khan, and his top generals planned to murder its
Bengali intellectual, cultural, and political elite. They also
planned
to indiscriminately murder hundreds of thousands of its Hindus and
drive the rest into India. Estimate of 1,500,000 people have been
killed.

Indonesia 1965-66

One of history's biggest massacres ever took place, is in Indonesia
in
1965/66, when around over than 400,000 people were killed in the
suppression of the Communist Party of Indonesia (PKI). The killings
in
Indonesia started when a group of army officers loyal to President
Sukarno assassinated several generals on 30 September 1965.

East Timor 1975-1999

East Timor was occupied by Indonesia from 1975 to 1999 as an annexed
territory with Indonesian provincial status. Estimates of deaths
during the occupation range from 150,000 to 200,000

Massacres are still taking place in many Arab countries as
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Irqa, Libya, Syria, and many other Arab/Muslim
countries.. Shooting, beheading, suicide bombing, hanging, etc. Up to
135 places around the world under Muslim attack. Muslims are killing
Muslims AND none-Muslims.

Total of 51,000 Arabs have been killed by Israel since 1948. Not to
mention it was self defense actions of Israel while the Arabs wanted
to wipe Israel from the global map and to exteminate the Jews.

Yet, no other country’s actions are delegitimized by Arab countries
like Israel’s. No other country’s right to exist is challenged and
threatened by Arab countries like Israel’s. No other country’s
actions
are called “blood-thirsty“, “genocidal“, “terrorist“, or “Nazi” by
Arab countries like Israel’s actions are.

This means that the Arab public’s outrage over Israel’s treatment of
Arabs and Palestinians is not an objective response to the situation
on the ground. Rather, this outrage is manufactured by the Arab
media,
and Arab political and social elites.

All these points to the conclusion that Arab leaders are not
interested in resolving the Arab-Israeli conflict. Rather, they are
exploiting the situation to promote their political agenda: the
destruction of the Jewish state.
Aviroce
2012-06-06 03:05:26 UTC
I thought you may like to know who the savages are. Here is an
dissertation by a person who know these atrocious savages. It is sad
to see you defending such trash of persons.

"Kike Online: Ilan Ramon" <***@yahoo.com> posted the
following articles about the Talmud:

***************************************************************************­
*************************************

Jewish Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are Not Humans

The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human
animals,
and specifically dehumanizes Gentiles as not being descendants of
Adam. We
will now list some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following
prayer
every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a
slave.

Kehuboth 6b. [Now] does it not mean that if he had yet no intercourse
[with
his wife] he may have intercourse [with her] even on Sabbath? Said
Raba: No,
except Sabbath. Said Abaye to him: But it says, `until the night
following
the Sabbath [one gives her] four nights'? Only, said Raba, when he
already
had intercourse [with her]. If [it were, as you say,] after he
already
had
intercourse, what does he let us hear? He lets us hear that it is
allowed to
have intercourse on Sabbath, as that [statement] of Samuel [teaches],
for
Samuel said: One may enter into a narrow opening on Sabbath, although
he
causes pebbles to break loose.

Uses of Oil of Annointing. Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the
oil of
anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles
[Hebrew:
goyim] or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and
vessels
is right, for it is written: "Upon the flesh of man [Hebrew: adam]
shall it
not be poured [Exodus 30:32]"; and cattle and vessels are not man
[adam].
Also with regard to the dead, [it is plausible] that he is exempt,
since
after death one is called corpse and not a man [adam]. But why is one
exempt
in the case of gentiles [goyim]; are they not in the category of man
[adam]?--No, it is written: "And ye my sheep, the sheep of my
pasture,
are
man [adam] [Ezekiel 34:31]": Ye are called man [adam] but gentiles
[goyim]
are not called man [adam]. (Ed. but by implication, Cain),

In the above passage, the Rabbis are discussing the Mosaic law which
forbids
applying holy oil to men. In the discussion, the Rabbis state that it
is not
a sin to apply the holy oil to gentiles, since gentiles are not human
beings
(literally, Adam, and are by implication, Cain).

Yebamoth 61a: It was taught: And so did R. Simeon ben Yohai state
[61a] that
the graves of gentiles [goyim] do not impart levitical uncleanness by
an
ohel [standing or bending over a grave], for it is said, "And ye my
sheep
the sheep of my pasture, are men [adam]" [Ezekiel 34:31]; you are
called men
[adam] but the idolaters are not called men [adam].

The Mosaic law states that touching a human corpse or grave imparts
uncleanness to those who touch it. But the Talmud here teaches that
if
a Jew
touches the grave of a gentile, it does not make him unclean, since
gentiles
are not human (literally, Adam).

Baba Mezia 114b: Said he [Rabbah] to him: Art thou not a priest: why
then
dost thou stand in a cemetery? - He replied: Has the Master not
studied the
laws of purity? For it has been taught: R. Simeon ben Yohai said: The
graves
of gentiles [goyim] do not defile, for it is written, "And ye my
flock, the
flock of my pastures, are men [adam]" [Ezekiel 34:31]; only ye are
designated men [Adam].

A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was
standing
there in apparent violation of the Mosaic law, he replied that it was
permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into
contact with
the graves of humans [adam], and he was standing in a gentile
graveyard.

Since the so-called Scriptural proof text (Ezekiel 34:31) repeatedly
cited
in the above three Talmud passages in reality does not prove that
only
Jews
are human, it is self-evident that the Talmudic sages who asserted
the
preceding absurdities about Gentiles were already anti-Gentile
racists
or
ideologues who, in desperate search of some proof of their position,
distorted an Old Testament passage in order to justify their bigotry.
Their
ideology came first, their "proof" second.

Berakoth 58a R. Shila administered lashes to a man who had
intercourse
with
an Egyptian woman. The man went and informed against him to the
Government,
saying: There is a man among the Jews who passes judgment without the
permission of the Government. An official was sent to [summon] him.
When he
came he was asked: Why did you flog that man? He replied: Because he
had
intercourse with a she-ass.

They said to him: Have you witnesses? He replied: I have. Elijah
thereupon
came in the form of a man and gave evidence. They said to him: If
that
is
the case he ought to be put to death! He replied: Since we have been
exiled
from our land, we have no authority to put to death; do with him what
you
please.

While they were considering his case, R. Shila exclaimed, "Thine, Oh
Lord,
is the greatness and the power" [1 Chronicles 29:11] What are you
saying?
they asked him. He replied: What I am saying is this: Blessed is the
All-Merciful who has made the earthly royalty on the model of the
heavenly,
and has invested you with dominion, and made you lovers of justice.

They said to him: Are you so solicitous for the honor of the
Government?
They handed him a staff and said to him: You may act as judge. When
he
went
out that man said to him: Does the All-Merciful perform miracles for
liars?

He replied: Wretch! Are they not called asses? For it is written:
"Whose
flesh is as the flesh of asses" [Ezekiel 23:20]. He noticed that the
man was
about to inform them that he had called them asses. He said: This man
is a
persecutor, and the Torah has said: If a man comes to kill you, rise
early
and kill him first. So he struck him with the staff and killed him.
He
then
said: Since a miracle has been wrought for me through this verse, I
will
expound it."

Our apologies for subjecting our readers to the preceding lengthy
Talmudic
drivel, but it is best to include all of it to demonstrate its
depravity.

In addition to having Elijah float down from heaven to deceive the
Gentile
court, the Talmud teaches that Gentiles are in reality animals, hence
Rabbi
Shila (and Elijah) did not really lie at all. It also teaches that
anyone
(even a Jewish man) who reveals this Talmud truth about non-Jews
deserves
execution, since revealing it makes Gentiles angry and causes
persecution of
the Jews.

We can only rejoice that the majority of Jews today do not follow
such
heinous teachings; only a few openly espouse the Talmud as divinely
inspired, although unfortunately these few are sometimes to be found
in
influential leadership positions.

(Parenthetically, the above Scripture proof-text cited by the rabbis,
does
not prove that Gentiles are not human, being animals. The passage
from
Ezekiel in the Bible only says that some Egyptians had large sex
organs and
copious emissions. This does not in any way prove or even connote
that
the
Egyptians being referred to in the Bible were considered animals).

Having sufficiently proven our point from the Talmud, namely that the
Talmud
teaches that Gentiles are not human [Hebrew: Adam], and are really
animals,
we will list a few other passages which expound on the Ezekiel 23:20
"proof
text", allowing our readers to research them on their own: Arakin
19b,
Berakoth 25b, Niddah 45a, Shabbath 150a, Yebamoth 98a.

The original text of Sanhedrin 37a applies God's approval only to the
saving
of Jewish lives. This is demonstrable by referring to Jewish books
such as
the Hesronot Ha-shas.

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/closer.htm#06

***************************************************************************­
***********************

Genocide Advocated by The Talmud

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi
Simon ben
Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the Gentiles should
all be
killed").

This passage is not from the Soncino edition but is from the original
Hebrew
of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia,
published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under
the
entry, "Gentile," (p. 617).

This original Talmud passage has been concealed in translation. The
Jewish
Encyclopedia states that, "...in the various versions the reading has
been
altered, 'The best among the Egyptians' being generally substituted."
In the
Soncino version: "the best of the heathens" (Minor Tractates, Soferim
41a-b].

Israelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of
Simon
ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of
non-
Jews.
(Jewish Press of June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an
orthodox
Khazar from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including
children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a
disciple
of the late Rabbi Kahane who has stated that his view of Arabs as
"dogs" is
"from the Talmud." (Cf. CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

Univ. of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and
Goldstein's
philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence
against
'goyim,' a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994,
p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and
the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989,
p.
5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin says, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish
fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/closer.htm#06

***************************************************************************­
********************
A Great Rabbi Deceives A Woman

Kallah 51a (Soncino Minor Tractates). Teaches that God approves of
rabbis
who lie: "The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young
lads
passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of
him who
uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi
Joshua
remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a
woman's
menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a
son of a
niddah.

"They said, 'What induced you to contradict the opinion of your
colleagues?'
He replied, "I will prove it concerning him." He went to the lad's
mother
and found her sitting in the market selling beans. "He said to her,
'My
daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will
bring
you to the world to come.' (eternal life). She said to him, 'Swear it
me.'

Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his
heart,
said to her, 'What is the status of your son?' She replied, 'When I
entered
the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept
away from
me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to
me.'
Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.

It was declared, '..Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His
Secret to
Rabbi Akiba..."

In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding
discussion is actually about Christ (the lad who 'uncovered his
head'). The
reference to the lad's mother is of course to the mother of Jesus,
Blessed
Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in
Talmud).

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/closer.htm#06

***************************************************************************­
******************
Deception and Dissimulation

The response of the orthodox rabbis to documentation regarding the
racism
and hatred in the Talmud is simply to brazenly lie, in keeping with
the
Talmud's Baba Kamma 113a which states that Jews may use lies
("subterfuges")
to circumvent a Gentile. The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a powerful,
multi-million dollar rabbinical propaganda center dispatched Rabbi
Daniel
Landes in 1995 to deny that the Talmud dehumanizes non-Jews. "This is
utter
rot," he said. His proof? Why, his word, of course.

We however, in this writing, have furnished the reader with
documentation
direct from the original Talmudic texts, as well as from the writings
of the
Jews' own "greatest" Talmud authority, Moses Maimonides.

In 1994, Rabbi Tzvi Marx, director of Applied Education at the Shalom
Hartman Institute in Jerusalem, made a remarkable admission
concerning
how
Jews in the past have issued two sets of texts: the authentic
Talmudic
texts
and commentaries with which they instruct their own youth in the
Talmud
schools (kollels) and "censured and amended" versions which they
disseminate
to the gullible goyim (non-Jews) for public consumption.

Rabbi Marx states that in the version of Maimonides' teachings
published for
public consumption, Maimonides is made to say that whoever kills a
human
being transgresses the law.

But, Rabbi Marx points out "... that this only reflects the censured
and
amended printed text, whereas the original manuscripts have it only
as
"whoever kills an Israelite." ("Tikkun: A Bi-Monthly Jewish
Critique,"
May-June, 1994).

The Jewish book, "Hesronot Ha-shas" (i.e. "that which is removed from
the
Talmud," cf. William Popper, "The Censorship of Hebrew Books," p.
59),
is
important in this regard.

"Hesronot Ha-shas" was reprinted in 1989 by Sinai Publishing of Tel-
Aviv.
Hesronot Ha-shas is valuable because it lists some of the original
Talmud
texts that were later changed or omitted, with the resulting
falsified
texts
nowadays being cited for Gentile consumption as authentic.

Popper (pp. 58-59), states: "It was not always that long passages ...
were
censored ... but often single words alone were omitted; ... Often, in
these
cases, another method of correction was used in place of omission -
substitution."

Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, the translator of the most recent English
version of
the Babylonian Talmud, says, "Indeed, almost every passage dealing
with
non-Jews must be suspected of having undergone some change." (Talmud
Reference Guide, by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, Random House, New York,
1989, p.
50).

For example, the translators of the English Soncino version of the
Talmud
sometimes translate the Hebrew word goyim (Gentiles) under any number
of
terms such as "heathen, Cuthean, Egyptian, idolater" etc. But these
are
actually references to Gentiles (all non-Jews). In footnote 5 of the
Soncino
edition Talmud it is stated: "Cuthean (Samaritan) was here
substituted
for
the original goy ..." Christians are sometimes referred to by the
code
word
Min or Minim.

It is the standard disinformation practice of the Pharisees to deny
the
existence of the racist Talmudic passages we have cited, in order to
claim
that such passages are the "fabrications of 'anti-Semites'."

In 1994, the 80 year old Dowager Lady Jane Birdwood was arrested and
prosecuted in a criminal court in London, England for the "crime" of
publishing in her pamphlet, "The Longest Hatred," the truthful
statement
that the Talmud contains anti-Gentile and anti-Christian passages.

In the course of her trial, which was ignored by the U.S. media, a
rabbi was
called as a prosecution witness. The rabbi proceeded to flatly deny
that the
Talmud contained anti-Gentile and anti-Christ passages and on the
basis of
the rabbi's "prestige," the old woman was convicted and sentenced to
three
months in jail and fined the equivalent of $1,000.

We have here provided the reader with authentic documentary passages
from
the Talmud proving that the Talmud constitutes Jewish supremacist
hate
literature. Hebrew University Professor Israel Shahak, in his
monumental
1994 work, Jewish History, Jewish Religion (Pluto Press), has also
confirmed
the hate and racism contained in the Talmud.

plainolamerican
2012-06-05 15:06:52 UTC
Post by Aviroce
[...]
Debbie Schlussel is a zionist jew who should stfu before they wax her
sorry warmongering ass
CUNTICA
2012-06-05 18:30:16 UTC
Who, you, plainolunamerican?

LOL!
plainolamerican
2012-06-05 20:31:05 UTC
Post by CUNTICA
Who, you, plainolunamerican?
LOL!
na ... but I hear the korean gooks down at the nail shop will wax
anyone
NEMO
2012-06-05 21:44:59 UTC

Why did they wax your bony raggedy arse (& your knuckles)?
Aviroce
2012-06-06 03:08:42 UTC
YOUR NAME IS RELATED TO SLEEP. NAMA MEANS SLEPT. YOU OBVIOUSLY
HALLUCINATING IN A NIGHTMARE.
Laughing Muslim
2012-06-07 11:19:51 UTC
"Aviroce" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:072f0452-e243-4b07-b6d3-***@j10g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
YOUR NAME IS RELATED TO SLEEP. NAMA MEANS SLEPT. YOU OBVIOUSLY
HALLUCINATING IN A NIGHTMARE.

How in the name of Buddha did you make that association? I mean really, how
the fuck do you think the name NAMA has anything to do with the name NEMO?
That's like saying "YOUR NAME AVIROCE IS RELATED TO A COCKROACH. COCKROACH
MEANS DIRTY INSECT. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE A COCKROACH AND WILL HENCEFORTH BE
KNOWN AS AVIROACH". Hey, wait a minute; maybe your on to something here.
Aviroce
2012-06-09 06:06:08 UTC
You say you are a Muslim. Then you speak Arabic. So my comment is in
order.
YOUR NAME IS RELATED TO SLEEP. NAMA MEANS SLEPT. YOU OBVIOUSLY
HALLUCINATING IN A NIGHTMARE.

Of course I know what you are trying to name yourself after. May be
that is also Arabic. After all Arabs started the adventures in
foreign lands and exotic land and ocieans. Learn about Ibn Batota.
He is the equivalent of Captain Nemo. Ibn Batota appeared thousand
years before Nemo.
Aviroce
2012-06-06 03:07:07 UTC
HEY CUNT. NO ONE WANTS A TIC(KET) FOR IT. IT STINCKS SMELLS LIKE
DEATH ROTTON FISH.
Post by CUNTICA
Who, you, plainolunamerican?
LOL!
unknown
2012-06-06 10:22:56 UTC
seriously, this is one of the dumbest bastards posting on usenet today

who or what is dian bian pho? does she have a fitness video or a recipe for delicious pho?

or is Aviroach just the dumbest motherfucker you have ever witnessed?
TO USA
Laughing Muslim
2012-06-10 14:32:02 UTC
Post by Aviroce
DIAN BIAN PHO MASSACRE OF THE FRENCH IS TO BE REPEATED FOR AMERICANS
IN AFGHANISTAN PROVIDED PAKISTAN KEEPS PAKISTANI PATH OF DEATH CLOSED
TO USA
I vote for the later.