transference of grace, revisited
David Dalton
2020-07-21 05:08:27 UTC
I know I said I wouldn’t try the four components again until I come
out of the low years, but last night when I had time on my hands
I decided to try just the assisted shaktipat, but the rest of the
four components material will wait until after I come out of the
low years. This way assisted shaktipat recipients will be able
to possibly modify and improve the rest of the four components
material.

The assisted shaktipat has supposedly occurred as of 1:59 a.m. NDT
(0429 UTC/GMT) July 21, 2020. For more details see the thread
“assisted shaktipat revisited” on alt.magick .

The descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients is given on
the Recent Changes/Working Notes section of my Salmon
on the Thorns web page, but it includes those who have
received at least 8000 words from me, those who are ordained
to bishop level or equivalent or higher by human or humans,
those who are ordained by at least one of my eight main
deities (which includes some ordained to priest level or
equivalent and some good lay people), and some
atheist academics and politicians.

Recipients should now have the ability to receive (P), defined
as a perineum click or analogy (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave,
as closure to magickal workings that they perform. They
could test this by imagining chi (or directed will) swirling
in a loop around a room, and should receive (P). They
should also have matchmaking ability and should be in
a state of centred clarity. The matchmaking ability would
not be done by perineum click or analogy divination but
by third eye intuition, and would include sexual harmonic(s)
identification and personality matching. It isn’t necessary
to know my eight sexual harmonics theory which I summarize
near the end of the Recent Changes/Working Notes section of
my Salmon on the Thorns web page, but it may help.
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I
would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show" (S.McL.)
David Dalton
2020-07-21 05:15:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Follow up and let me and other readers know if you receive (P),
have matchmaking ability, and/or feel that you are now in a state
of centred clarity (which I used to refer to as lightening).
David Dalton
2020-07-22 04:48:27 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The assisted shaktipat has supposedly occurred as of 1:59 a.m. NDT
(0429 UTC/GMT) July 21, 2020. For more details see the thread
“assisted shaktipat revisited” on alt.magick .
Last night’s attempt didn’t work, though again I think the
handshake association, mesh handshake, and heart
chakra radiation did work before.

So I resolved to try just one more time tonight, and if this attempt
fails I will not try again until after I come out of the low years into a
period of centred clarity.

This time the assisted shaktipat will be from: (1) my current state,
(2) my five waning crescent highs, (3) my accurate matchmaking
period from late March 8 to early March 20, 2019, (4) three
brief (about 15 minutes each) periods of centred clarity I have
had, the first in September, 2004, (5) three normal mood
creative periods, representing poetic, lyrics improv, and instrumental
music creativity (though I don’t remember the last one).
David Dalton
2020-08-01 05:14:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Recipients should now have the ability to receive (P), defined
as a perineum click or analogy (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave,
as closure to magickal workings that they perform. They
could test this by imagining chi (or directed will) swirling
in a loop around a room, and should receive (P). They
should also have matchmaking ability and should be in
a state of centred clarity. The matchmaking ability would
not be done by perineum click or analogy divination but
by third eye intuition, and would include sexual harmonic(s)
identification and personality matching. It isn’t necessary
to know my eight sexual harmonics theory which I summarize
near the end of the Recent Changes/Working Notes section of
my Salmon on the Thorns web page, but it may help.
Today I had to modify my descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
recipients to exclude any who are worse than medium
criminal as defined by God (who I define as the all-governing
someone, so the ruler of the region all/everything, and the
same as ALL if all/everything is a someone).

With that in mind the assisted shaktipat was supposedly
complete at 0200 UTC/GMT August 1, 2020 (Lughnasadh).

If you experience any of the effects described above, follow
up and let me and other readers know.

For more detail see the thread
"Salmon thumb insert (was Re: 25 item assisted shaktipat)”
on alt.magick .
David Dalton
2020-08-03 02:19:56 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
With the Salmon thumb insert (item 19.5) that was 26 virtual
items to be applied to the recipients.

But the above attempt failed and I am trying again tonight
leading up to the full moon closest to Lammas. If this
attempt fails I will try one more time tomorrow and if
that fails I will give up on the assisted shaktipat until I
come out of the low years (when it would be part of
the four components activation).

This time, even though I now identify as a neopagan, I
seem to have to insert some early religious incidents.
These are: (26) my baptism, (27)) death of my Catholic mother,
(28) death of my Catholic father, (29) my first communion,
(30) my first confession, (31) my confirmation. So
even if my God (the all-governing someone) is different
from the Catholic God (I don’t think so), the Catholic
God is one of the assisted shaktipat collaborators.
David Dalton
2020-08-10 06:18:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That attempt failed, and I divine that it is because I should not have
included the four Catholic sacraments, especially since I have
renounced them and now consider myself to be an individual
neopagan. But I am frustrated at that since I had protested their
inclusion but was told (by divination) that they had to be included.
So anyway I will try again and will omit them, but will still include
the death of my mother and the death of my father, but with the
normal mood minor deities incidents, since I consider my father
and mother to be minor deities to me (about the level of a saint
in Catholicism). I will also add the Rat incident and the Moths
period to the normal mood minor deities incidents.

With that in mind, the new ordering will be:

centred clarity incidents (which will ensure stability in subsequent items)
waning crescent highs (recipients will go no higher than +3, mildly high)
extinction reel message (from God)
normal mood minor deities incidents
normal mood sexuality
normal mood creativity
dragon lines, updated
matchmaking
current state (whatever is left, and (P) delivery will be left until this
stage)
David Dalton
2020-08-10 07:11:38 UTC
Post by David Dalton
extinction reel message (from God)
God is the all-governing someone, and the ultimate judge. The following
message I think was from God.

Now here is the biggest message I have been constrained and inspired to. It
did not result from perineum click divination or from a voice in my head. It
was like running into a judgement day wall in my mind leaving me to come up
with the message.

Message: Unless we make major environmental changes very very quickly our
species will be rendered extinct before our actions to that point or their
projected continuing effects beyond then can cause irreparable damage to all
the other species. That is we will not be rendered extinct by the
environmental changes but otherwise before said environmental changes become
(or project to become) too severe for other species.