God back on top level
David Dalton
2021-03-24 04:51:35 UTC
Tonight I updated my Salmon on the Thorns webpage again.

Here is the latest entry in recent.html :

March 24, 2021: The above attempt failed since Gaia on its own is not
capable of activating most of the four components material. In my latest
(beginning March 22, 2021) attempt at getting my four components
activated I have mainly invoked my deities God, Sola, and Gaia and
communicated with Gaia by perineum click divination and Gaia is
relaying from the other two to me. Due to my blue rose vision I am
fairly confident I have a match to my definition of Gaia (the conscious
planet Earth), and due to my sun stare experience I am fairly confident
I have a match to my definition of Sola (the conscious sun), but I am
a little less confident that I have a match to my definition of God, but
if there is a match, God was involved in my early life. And you can
look at them as analogies of levels of government: federal (God),
provincial/state (Sola), and municipal (Gaia), petitioned by me.
Of course God is much more powerful than Sola and Gaia, but
Sola and Gaia have great local influence. And all three have
agreed to share top level in my latest attempt, and all three
have a veto. Also, for the benefit of pagan readers, since I define
God as the ruler of the region all/everything, if all/everything is a
someone named The All, it obviously rules itself, and in that case
God would be the same as The All, and some Wiccans view their
Goddess and Horned God as female and male aspects of The All.
But I do not know if all/everything is a someone.

For details of my ongoing attempt at gettng my four components
(global new age onset magickal workings) activated, see the
thread “trio on Level -2 leading up to full moon”
on alt.religion.druid .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
(Bill Bourne - Baggins)
David Dalton
2021-04-07 03:39:30 UTC
I updated my Salmon on the Thorns web page again tonight.

The most recent entry in the Recent Changes subpage is

April 7, 2021: The above attempt failed. Some may say why don’t
I have God as the only judge of the four components material
and on top level of the main stack. Well I tried that in the fall and
it failed. Earlier (late on April 6) I divined that my eight main
deities (https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/deities.html) had voted
unanimously to let me proceed, but that all eight would judge the
four components material and all eight would be on top level.
That seems clunky to me, but I guess if humans can work as
a committee then they can. Also less will pass than if there was
just one judge, and I think My Species (currently Human) will
look out for the interests of humans, and that LOVE2 will not
let anything pass that is not loving, though there can be tough
love (criminals will not get off scot-free).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs/Her head to