Real Muslims don't like niggers.
Byker
2021-01-10 01:15:39 UTC
"I was left with a bad taste in my mouth as the show closed with a bubbly
Indian-American woman casually saying she is looking for a husband who is
not "too dark".
The Netflix series glossed over this uglier side of matchmaking, but as a
Black American Muslim woman who has previously been rejected by potential
suitors based solely on race and ethnicity, I cannot look past it."
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/hidden-racism-muslim-marriage-market-200817123539922.html
Ever notice how skin-lightening creams are big sellers among dark-skinned
people?

If being black is so ‘beautiful,’ why are so many black women trying to look
like White women by bleaching their skin and straightening their hair?

Black women today seem do be doing all in their power to look radically
different than how they were born.

Blacks hate it that Whites, especially White women, have become the standard
of beauty. Yet, in spite of their complaints that this is just one more
proof of "White privilege", black women seem to be doing all they can to
mimic the physical appearance of White women (e.g., skin and hair color).

Some blacks have argued that this is a form of racial self-hatred. Today’s
black women, it’s argued, have been brainwashed. They have allowed
themselves to succumb to social pressure to look White. There may be some
truth in this. Still, I doubt that Beyonce, Lil Kim, Rihanna, or Nicki Minaj
actually hate themselves. If anything, they’re madly in love with
themselves, and completely absorbed with their looks. They want to enhance
their beauty, not detract from it. Thus, they try to look more White and
less black.

There are risks, however:

https://www.legit.ng/728758-research-bleaching-trending-men-women-africa-photos.html

Africoonians can't get enough of it:

Byker
2021-01-10 04:46:32 UTC
Conversely, an incredible amount of money is spent by white people tanning
on beaches, tanning indoors
There is such a thing as overdoing it: https://tinyurl.com/y4studl7
Nomen Nescio
2021-01-10 07:35:42 UTC
Conversely, an incredible amount of money is spent by white people
tanning
on beaches, tanning indoors
There is such a thing as overdoing it: snip khazar bull shit aka your
lot.
Who wants a khazar in their family and then poison their blood line!
So funny, coming from a kike that defines hate at every point. Your
a piece of genetic scum, since being an eastern European. Your lot
did not exist as an identity until 800 years ago. Because being nomadic
all you do is invade, infest and then rape the West.
Good post:
So when is he going to burn your talmud?
http://christianparty.net/kolnidre.htm
THE MURDER OF JESUS KOSHER STYLE
The Jewish Encyclopedia gives to Jesus, among other names, the
pseudonym of Balaam. And, using that name here is what is says
concerning His death:
"In the process of killing Balaam, all four legal methods of execution:
stoning, burning, decapitating and strangling were employed (Sanhedrin
1.c.). He met his death at the age of thirty-three; and it is stated
that he had no portion of the world to come (Sanhedrin x2:90a)... ."
THE GOSPEL OF HATE

The basic Talmudic doctrine is more than a Master Race Complex. It is
an Only Race Concept. According to the Talmud the goyim (non-Jews) rank
as animals. They have no property rights, no legal rights under any
code whatsoever. Now can you see why the so-called Jews claim there is
only one race of man? But they don't really want you to know what that
means. We are merely their "stupid goy cattle." The Golden Rule of the
Talmud is "milk the goyim, but do not get caught." Rabbi ben Yohai's
edict is: "Even the best among the Gentiles deserves to be killed."
(Abodan Zarah 26b).
Regarding and Gentile property rights, their possessions are "like
unclaimed land in the desert." (Baba Bathra 54b).
"With respect to robbery: if one stole or robbed or seized a beautiful
woman, or committed similar offenses, if these were perpetrated by one
Gentile against another, the theft, etc., must not be kept, and
likewise the theft from an Israelite by a gentile, but theft from a
Gentile by an Israelite may be retained." (Sanhedrin 57a).
Here are further expressions of "brotherhood." Kosher-style, straight
from the Talmud and its supplement, the Cabala:
Kethoboth 3b: "The seed (child) of a Christian is of no more value than
that of a beast."
Baba Kama 113a: "A Jew may lie and perjure to condemn a Christian. b.
"The name of God is not profaned when lying to Christians."
Hikkoth Akum X 1: "Do not save Christians in danger of death."
Kohar I 160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians."
Zohar I 25b: "Those who do good to Christians will never rise from the
dead."
Zohar II 43a: "Extermination of Christians is a necessary sacrifice."
Zohar II 64b: "The Christian birthrate must be materially diminished."