A troll Trying to sneak on line
Ahura Mazda
2009-07-03 19:48:41 UTC
A troll Trying to sneak on line

Be Aware.

A troll Trying to sneak on line, anti-Islam trolls still at large spreading
hater against Muslims and Islam!!

Warning there are anti-Islam forgers and trolls amongst us, proceed with
caution

Be Aware. A Troll Trying to Sneak online

...I hate these freakin trolls...

anti-Islam trolls spreading hater against Muslims and Islam!!

They are spamming the Newsgroups with intent to hinder normal discussions
and stealing emails and aliases to post off topic and hatred-filled,
divisive rubbish on Board...... NOW they get involve in unauthorized
cancellation

Be Aware.

Letter to Non Muslims

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­­­­­­­-----

Dear Seeker of Truth,

No one is compelled to accept the truth, but it is certainly a shame upon
the human intellect when a man is not even interested in finding out what
the truth is!

Islam teaches that our Creator has given human beings the faculty of
reason. Therefore, it is incumbent upon them to reason things out
objectively and systematically for themselves to ponder, to question and to
reflect.

Nobody should press you to make a hasty decision to accept any of the
teachings of Islam, for Islam teaches that human beings should be given the
freedom to choose. Even when a person is faced with the truth, there is no
compulsion upon him to embrace it.

But before you begin to form an opinion about Islam, ask yourself whether
your existing knowledge about it is thorough enough. Ask yourself whether
that knowledge has been obtained through third party sources who themselves
have probably been exposed to only random
glimpses of Islamic writings and have yet to reason out on Islam
objectively and systematically themselves.

Is it fair enough that one should form an opinion about the taste of a
particular dish just by a mere hearsay from others who may themselves have
not necessarily tasted the dish yet?

Similarly you should find out for yourself about Islam from reliable sources
and not only taste it, but rather digest it very well before you form an
opinion of it. That would be an intellectual approach to the truth.

In making your next move to the truth, Islam continually reassures you that
your rights to freedom of choice and freedom to use that God- given faculty
of thought and reason will be respected, for everyone has that individual
will. No one else can take away that will and force you to submit to the
true way of your Creator, you have to find out and make that decision
yourself!

May your intellectual journey towards the truth be a pleasant and fruitful
one.

Whatever you think, Whatever you Believe In There is No Harm In Searching
For The Truth And Studying Islam.

You will have to find and make that decision yourself.

Get The Holy Quran. It is absolutely FREE

http://www.freequran.org/

http://www.faithfreedom.com/

Useful links

http://tinyurl.com/2482wo

http://www.muslim-answers.org/

www.islamonline.net

http://www.muslimheritage.com/Default.aspx

http://www.studying-islam.org/index.aspx

Similar websites

Islamic Awareness http://www.islamic-awareness.org/
Bismikaallahuma.org http://bismikaallahuma.org/
The True Religion http://www.thetruereligion.org/missionary.htm
Investigating Islam http://www.islamic.org.uk/
Muslim Answers http://www.muslim-answers.org/
Sharif.org http://www.sharif.org.uk/
Guided Ones http://www.guidedones.com/
Understanding Islam http://www.understanding-islam.org/
Examine the Truth http://www.ExamineTheTruth.com
Yaako Warrior from AUZ., Korea., Germany., RSA., USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems
2009-07-04 09:23:20 UTC
This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.
Mickey
2009-07-05 09:47:14 UTC
Abu Alwafa aka Wassim Noujeim aka <150 other troll names>
"Ahura Mazda" <***@hotmail.com> trolled in message news:4a4e60b1$***@news.x-privat.org...

************** SPAM ALERT:
*** "Ahura Mazda" <***@hotmail.com> ***

************* vc END SHORT SPAM ALERT
************* Details about spammer/troll at the end
****
Post by Ahura Mazda
A troll Trying to sneak on line
Be Aware.
A troll Trying to sneak on line, Islam trolls still at large spreading
hater against Muslims and Islam by enormous spam !!
Warning there is one Islam spammer pretending to be many forgers and
trolls amongst us, proceed with caution
Be Aware. A Troll Trying to Sneak online
...I hate these freakin trolls...like Canadian Wassim Noujeim
anti-Islam trolls spreading hater against Muslims and Islam!!
They are spamming the Newsgroups with intent to hinder normal discussions
and stealing emails and aliases to post off topic and hatred-filled,
divisive rubbish on Board...... NOW they get involve in unauthorized
cancellation
Be Aware.
Spammer: ***@hotmail.com

Spammer: Firnando

Spammer: SHOES THROWER" <***@yahoo.com>

name: Wassim Noujeim, Wassim S. Absood, Faris Jawad, R Geovani ...

country of residence: Canada

Occupation: Islamic troll and spammer

ID'S ON THE INTERNET NEWSGROUPS:

Abu Alwafa : If you Yahoo, his ID is noujwas
better known as Abu-Alwafa ( ***@hotmail.com )
aka soumi
aka R Geovani (***@yahoo.com)
aka "Ardalan Keykavoussi" <***@yahoo.com>
aka "Firnando" <***@yahoo.com>
aka "V i v a P a l e s t i n e!" <***@netscape.net>
aka "Zionism is a cancer growing on Uncle Sam's ass"
<***@yahoo.com>
aka "Muslims Always Victorious" <***@295.ca>
aka "Shoes Thrower" <***@yahoo.com>
aka "Islam is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"
<***@hotmail.com>
aka "Nawaz" <***@yahoo.com>
aka "JMD Morgan" <***@email.non>
aka "kangarooistan" <***@gmail.com>
aka "dabboor" <b-abu-***@juno.com>
aka Blondes Gaulloises (***@yahoo.com)
aka Haitham Abdelhadi (***@home.com)
aka Ilan Ramon (***@yahoo.com )
aka Wassim S. Absood aka ***@yahoo.com
aka "Shoes Thrower" <***@yahoo.com>
aka "Firnando" <***@yahoo.com>
aka ***@mailexcite.com
aka ***@polymtl.ca
aka ***@yahoogroups.com
aka ***@farid-el-atrache.com .......
aka Faris Jawad ***@hotmail.com
http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/abulwafa.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/21bfa6250a0d89ef
aka "Faris Jawad" <***@hotmail.com>
aka "LA ILAH ILLALLAH MOHAMMED-UR-RASOOL ULLAH"
<***@yahoo.com>
(69.157.8.226)
aka "Saif Al-Islam" <***@yahoo.com (69.157.11.120)
<***@yahoo.com
aka Muslims Are Good Folks" <***@yahoo.com
(69.157.20.115)
69.157.4.71
aka katucha is the zionists worst nightmare"
<***@yahoo.com>
69.157.13.91
aka Zionism is a cancer growing on Uncle Sam's ass" <***@yahoo.com
65.92.45.181
Zionism is a cancer" <***@yahoo.com
"Ahura Mazda" <***@hotmail.com>
Kayid Al-Kuffar <***@gmail.com>
69.157.4.62
Qahir Al-Ashrar" <***@hotmail.com
69.157.12.219
Qahir Al-Ashrar <***@hotmail.com>
24.141.77.2
"Ahura Mazda" <***@yahoo.com
69.157.21.92
69.157.21.2
Liu Yan <***@yahoo.com>
"Ardalan Keykavoussi" <***@hotmail.com>
Zoroastar Sucks" <***@hotmail.com
69.157.5.70
The President of yaako.com" <***@yahoo.com
The president of gazeta.pl" <***@yahoo.com>
69.157.18.23
"We are Muslims, and we are extremely proud of it."
<***@hotmail.com
69.157.13.172
"Katrina" <***@yahoo.com>
"LORD RAMA" <***@yahoo.com>
69.157.11.121
"Muslim With Mission" <***@gmail.com
"Kayid Al-Kuffar" <***@gmail.com>
From: "Deev" <***@yahoo.com>
"Saif Al-Islam" <***@hotmail.com
"Saif Al-Islam" <***@yahoo.com
Sinbad" <***@hotmail.com
"Sabastawi" <***@sympatico.ca>
"Abu Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com>
"Free Palestine" <***@hotmail.com>
Abu-Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com>
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of the
creation"
JMD Morgan <***@email.non>
<***@yahoo.com
"Salem" <***@yahoo.com>
"Nidal" <***@yahoo.com>
Si-Salah" < ***@yahoo.com>
"Troll Hunter" <***@hotmail.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com>
R Geovani (***@yahoo.com)
"Firnando" <***@yahoo.com 69.157.12.151
"ÇDoügßT" <***@muerto.com> (64.187.49.234)
dabboor" b-abu-***@juno.com
Franko Pizza ***@mailexcite.com
Franko Pizza" <***@aol.com
SPAM HUNTER" <***@aol.com> 207.210.4.118
Born To Serve Islam" <***@hotmail.com (65.92.47.8)
Death to Israel..Israel has no Right to Exist" <***@aol.com
"Abu Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com> 207.195.254.245
Ilan Ramon (***@yahoo.com )
"ªkœü€jªkŠn"
<***@yahoo.com>
"ªkœü€jªkŠn" <Islam_ will_ replace_collapsing_ Amerikan_
***@sooner.com
"Burhan" <Islam-will-replace-collapsing-Amerikan-***@hotmail.com>
"Burhan" <***@yahoo.com>
Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire"
"I, Enemy Combatant" <***@battlefield.usa>
<***@yahoo.com>
***@yahoo.com (64.187.48.91)
"katucha" <***@yahoo.com>
Mujahid" <***@netscape.net (64.187.48.91)
"Maher" <***@netscape.net (64.187.48.91)
"Long Live Palestine" <***@netscape.net>
Butros Kondara" <***@yahoo.com ( 64.187.46.2)
Muslims will soon be victorious" <***@yahoo.com
"zimbawi" <***@295.ca (64.187.46.2)
Blondes Gaulloises (***@yahoo.com)
"K©y¥N«ÈŠÛ§UŠ¡·h®a&qu
ot; <***@yahoo.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com>
"Katrina" <***@yahoo.com>
Liu Yan" <***@yahoo.com
Wassim S. Absood ***@yahoogroups.com
Haitham Abdelhadi (***@home.com) ***@farid-el-atrache.com
Wassim Adel Noujeim" <***@farid-el-atrache.com
muhammad" <***@msapubli.com>
(***@home.com <***@elbeyt.com
Rudolph W. Giuliani <***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com (213.186.171.251)
"Romero" <***@chicoutimi.com> (sock puppet)
Other sock puppets :
"Salim" <***@invalid.net>
Estella Avalos" <***@nospam.com
" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <***@norcom.ca>
I Report, You Decide" <***@yahoo.com>
"Nasser" <***@aol.com>
(Bush is the AntiChrist ?)
Si-Salah <***@elbeyt.com>
aka R Geovani (***@yahoo.com) aka "dabboor"
<b-abu-***@juno.com> aka Blondes Gaulloises
(***@yahoo.com) aka Haitham Abdelhadi
(***@home.com)
aka Ilan Ramon (***@yahoo.com )
aka Wassim S. Absood aka ***@yahoo.com
***@mailexcite.com
***@polymtl.ca ***@yahoogroups.com
***@farid-el-atrache.com .......

He said he is also a "Telecommunications Engineer???" (studied at l'école
Polytechnique in Montreal in 1998) and "Web developer working on different
Web projects in Canada and the USA".
Post by Ahura Mazda
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
dolf
2009-07-05 10:28:02 UTC
Unsettling isn't it?

I'm starting to get open derision from the streets... Your generation
will not be forgiven...

(ru) dolf: "Treason is what treason does! I used that www-page as a
reference on Bill Feuerer ("the Dolt")

And mention the 'Mental Block' on 2009.2.18 in a discussion tread 'The
Truth Behind Leviticus 18:22' in newsgroups: alt.bible,
alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.religion.christian,
alt.religion.christian.baptist, aus.religion.christian

As comment which was applied to me just the other day--wherein I falsely
was accused: "Much like the Dolt, aren't you...twist reality to sooth
your senses...

"Just as the idea of marriage or the opposite sex (or same sex,
depending on which way your wind blows) generally loses its allure after
the apocalyptic end of a long relationship, the emigre becomes
disconnected from the merry-go-round of public life. It's been a long
haul. It all ended in tears and we just can't be bothered anymore.
What's the point? Who cares? Rah, rah, rah. Ironically, this lack of
interest in turn, places our original, European BIG issues in
context...what a waste of breath and effort they all were." ["The Back
of Beyond", Jamie Hilton, Whinging POM--The Expat Bites Back, p 112]

Correct yourself... But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and
whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the
council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool {ie. *Dolt* a stupid
person}, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest
that thy brother hath ought against thee;

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be
reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Agree with thine adversary quickly, whilst thou art in the way with him;
lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge
deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till
thou hast paid the uttermost farthing--a former monetary unit and coin
of the UK, withdrawn in 1961, equal to a quarter of an old penny."
[Matthew 5:22-26 (KJV)]

"Curiously enough, that particular epiphany comes as a blessed relief.
No more energy wasted over issues outside our control. No more worrying
about the lives of trivial people trivially slasphed across the
mainstream media. All in all, it leads to a less intense pace of life,
albeit a more cyncical one. For instance, I can't help but get mildly
irritated (call it 'FrustratedLife') that the federal and state
authorities consider it wise to imitate the policies of the BIG
economies and institute a raft of legislation and bureaucracy to govern
every tiny detail of daily life. If find it ludicrous that, in the
middle of the global economic cluster***k, K Rudd can blithely announce
a huge expenditure on an updated arsenal for the Australian armed forces.

(ru) dolf: "Speaking of following BIG economies and the role of male and
female, do any of you work for News Corporation and how is Rupert?"

According to media reports coinciding with American's celebration of
Indepence Day, a group of sailors from HMAS Success has been sent home
and an inquiry is underway after they allegedly plotted, a mission
accomplished, as challenge to have sex with as many female crewmates as
possible.

The sailors allegedly detailed their plot in a document called “The
Ledger” where dollar values were placed on each woman's head, during an
overseas deployment in May, Channel Seven reports.

Larger amounts were offered if the sailors could sleep with a female
officer or a lesbian and sailors challenged each other to have sex in
various locations, including on top of a pool table, the report said.

"Hang on; couldn't much of that money be used to revive the economy on
one fell swoop? Does anyone really care enough to mount a full scale
attack on Australia? Is all this money simply a gargantuan subsidy to
make that godawful programme 'Border Security' even vaguely exciting"

The statement said the navy demands a working environment “free from
unacceptable behaviour”. It warns all of its staff to “treat others
fairly” and that any form of unacceptable behaviour “will be dealt
with”. [The Australian newspaper, Sex plot' thickens as sailors sent
home, July 04, 2009]

"The Great Australian Defence Splurge, we chuckle. What a load of
pompous, self-aggrandizing filibustering. Hundreds of billions of
dollars ejaculated on missiles and jets and submarines? Which, again in
turn, provides a counterpoint to the rest of the world. It's a recession
and STILL every government is spending fortunes on arms for their armies
whilst continuing to piously bleat on about the environment. Doesn't
quite gel, does it?" ["The Back of Beyond", Jamie Hilton, Whinging
POM--The Expat Bites Back, p 112]

Fasgnadh (***@yahoo.com.au): "How could God so ACCURATELY predict
the fate of EVERY ATHEIST REGIME, Centuries ago!?!?!!!"

Virgil (***@nowhere.com): "Depends on which 'God' or 'Gods' are
alleged to have done so and what evidence that 'gods' followers have of
such prediction."

Fasgnadh (***@yahoo.com.au): "Atheists can't answer, real men know,
little boys run away... ;-)"

Virgil (***@nowhere.com): "In this respect, both Buddha and Brahma
trump Ya[h]weh."

Linda Freeman (***@webtv.net): "Christian belief
doesn't save Amen bruddah..."

Fasgnadh (***@yahoo.com.au): "The One that counts, you poor deluded
moron!"

Linda Freeman (***@webtv.net): "Most of us wish we
could die in our sleep. Not many want to die in pain or face another
plane of existence of which they have not prepared for.
If you do not believe you are immortal, then what a Christian says
shouldn't bother you. Your just gonna die like a animal, right?

If you ask me, from what I've heard, a plane crash is a pretty fast way
to go. You could liken it to being taken, like in the rapture."

(ru) dolf: "I've heard of Yahweh, and of statues to Buddha and Brahma,
but who is Bruddah? Ja Haag!"

Virgil (***@nowhere.com): "They all count, to their worshippers, but
none of them count otherwise."

Fasgnadh (***@yahoo.com.au): "You snipped it."

Virgil (***@nowhere.com): "It wasn't ever there to be snipped. All I
have snipped from fasgnadh's delusional maunderings are some of his less
coherent ones."

Zencycle (abandoned the argument he has lost): "Islam considers every
one who does not follow islam to be a non-believer."

Virgil (***@nowhere.com): "No more twaddley than christian delusions."

(ru) dolf: "In Victoria the Equal Opportunity and Human Rights
Commission postpones legal matters of human rights abuses against the
American originating Seventh-day Adventist Church, Telstra Corporation
and AXA Group Insurance in relation to the natural and common law
definition of autonomic right and marriage associated to an AIDS
exclusion in an employment contract as occurring before ANZAC Day to
coincide with the statue plaque commemorative dates (24 April to 5 May)
of an event in another state under the Commonwealth.

So much for catholic sons in parliament.

That I have left the jurisdiction of Victoria due to a culture of denial
and perversion of justice particularly as the Victorian Equal
Opportunity and Human Rights Commission by Mr Thwaites 24 April 2007
deferral of matters, the granting of a gay pub exemption to create a
reserved space free from heterosexist antagonism, as prejudiced conduct
against the unlawful nature of my arrest on ANZAC Day 25 April 2006.

That I have written the following 4 chapters with the view of advancing
my claim against Senior Constable Peter Andrews, the Victoria Police,
and the Internet Personality known as Athanasius:

Deus ex Machinas: Shredding Disbelief (Extrusion of Ideas (sexual
exclusion) & Three-Dimensional Cellular Automata)
Arselifter beheads and disembowels kangaroo (About the Dolt: Their['s]
is no real god)
Germ(-)nation: Operation Spruce Goose (OZ2'y)! (War Against Faux Piety)
The Adversaries of Piety and Proof (Measured Force and Hypostatic
Equilibrium Models of Governance)"
Post by Ahura Mazda
[...]
Post by Ahura Mazda
_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \
"Jesus had it tough the first time around, dealing with all the bitching
and bullying from the Pharisees and the Romans, but it'd be no picnic if
he comes to Australia now." [Dominic Cadden, Whinging POM--The Expat
Bites Back, May/June 2009, p 76]

Mark [I] Tindall (***@home0000316): "Australian politicians, unlike
their US counterparts, have traditionally been reluctant to bring God
into politics: Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has promised two nuns that he
will press the Pope on the canonisation of Mary MacKillop.

The Archdiocese of Sydney said Mr Rudd would raise the issue in a
meeting with Pope Benedict XVI in Rome on July 9.

The Prime Minister had made the promise to two nuns at a Sydney church
"over a cup of tea'' on yesterday evening: 29 June 2009.

But a new study shows federal MPs are invoking Christian beliefs with
increasing frequency to justify their policies and articulate their
personal values and visions for the nation." [In the name of the father
-- MPs flock to Jesus, Mark Davis, National Editor to The Australian
Newspaper, 30 June 2009]

(ru) dolf: "I cannot believe, that not a single journalist on 2009.6.29
asked the fashionable Bruno whether women confuse his hysterical Prince
Albert (Prince of Thurn and Taxis) performance as accessory helmet
carrying knight of the Austrian Order of the Golden Fleece, with an IUD
or IOU?

That not only does he continue to steal my creative ideas, but he
perpetuates a grotesque parody of me and other gay participants within
our Community. Media reports (the Australian 2009.6.30) gives his
justification as follows: "Look, what I'm trying to do is undo all the
damage done to my community by the movie Milk (about gay activist Harvey
Milk, starring Sean Penn). Apparently the lead actor from that wasn't
even gay."

"Mind you, Aussies would probably milk that wine-into-water move for all
it's worth--just until the Liquor Licensing Bureau turns up after
there's a Responsible Service of Alcohol complaint. Australia is a tough
gig if you are a Messiah, prophet, saint or even the one and only true God."

Bruno wore a skimpy schoolboy uniform changing into shining armour for
the State Theatre premiere. The uniform appeared an obvious homage to
AC/DC guitarist Angus Young {ie. Rivers Bob's cover as dirty deeds done
with sheep to the tune of AC/CD's Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: The
category comparator is to fanatics with whom you'd shake hands and leave
your children with}, although Bruno feigned ignorance. Rather, he's
inspired by the great leaders, Gandhi and Jesus Christ, who like him,
look good in underwear.

"Attitudes to religion in Australia range from aggressive atheism to the
fanatical, but with a sea of indifference in between. Australia has
historically had a cynical attitude to religion, largely thanks to the
Poms. It goes right back to the convict days, especially with morals
crusader Governor Hunter ordering convicts to be flogged for even
picking their noses in an unglody matter."

Olrik (***@yahoo.com): "Dolf lost it...Mary had a little lamb,
little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb, whose fleece was white
as snow. [words by Sarah Josepha Hale]"

"The convicts could handle the floggings, but they couldn't stomach
being forced to go to the church on Sundays, so they burnt it down."
[God's Country, Dominic Cadden, Whinging POM--The Expat Bites Back,
May/June 2009, p 78]

Sanity's Little Helper (***@noshpam.org): "Andy CHUNG, can you
publicly say 'Mary had a little lamb'?"

"So while a 'New Puritanism' has risen up among the few, the majority of
Australians still feel separated from both church and state.

Their main temple is outdoors and they worship at various altars to
sport, with all the Sabbaths from Friday to Sunday abused equally.
Nineteen of the world's 22 major religions are represented in Australia,
making a kind of Lions side, with Buddha throwing his weight around in
the forwards, Jesus and Muhammad looking to strike from either wing,
while Krishna feeds the scrum. Hopefully they can gel as a team." [God's
Country, Dominic Cadden, Whinging POM--The Expat Bites Back, May/June
2009, p 81]

(ru) dolf: "Look I'm not interested in providing anymore foundational
cognitive elements for multi-media Alice-in-Wonderland marketing
opportunities."

Olrik (***@yahoo.com): "Pure quote fabrication. 'dolf', you're a
dishonest person. Shame on you. You should buy a gun, at least one
bullet, and do the honorable thing."

(ru) dolf: "Do you have any relationship with media, radio, television
and the arts that might derive some benefit from your stalking?"

Olrik (***@yahoo.com): "Yes."

(ru) dolf: "Because I'm not into organized crime, my assassins are clear
to me and will poonam their shorts in not having a calm mind as
conscience--Cause everybody knows!"

Olrik (***@yahoo.com): "Exactly"

(ru) dolf: "You do cautiously know that anything you say here can be
used in a court of law... "

Olrik (***@yahoo.com): "Riiiiiiiiight... Poor dolf... "

(ru) dolf: "Thank-you for acknowledging that you know right from wrong
as well!"

Olrik (***@yahoo.com): "The important thing to consider here is :
do *you*?"

(ru) dolf: "You're as convincing as British chef Gordon Ramsay's
journalistic spoof radio announcement of a romance cookery piety series
for Mills and Boon--The etruscan occultist bling banger!"

Sacha Baron Cohen is reported to have said at his conference: "I want to
be the gay stereotype, I want to be the gay role model -- accept it!"

(ru) dolf: "Should I expect to go to a shaver's shop to get a plough for
my face? From 12 years of age, my face was often pressed against the
side of a cow as I milked them!"

Great Sage Itchy (***@itchyandscratchy.com): "Andrew B. Chung, You are
a supreme egoist, You are a sick asshole, You are a hated internet creep
and troll, There is NOTHING 'spiritual' about what you do here, or
anywhere else, It's all EGO. Your whole life is nothing but EGO, You are
a loser, You have NO friends, You never will have friends. Nobody likes
an asshole, And that's what you are. And always will be.

And now let us pray for usenet creep Andrew's perishing asshole soul:
"Our Lord who lives in the sky, We acknowledge that you are all
powerful, and that Andrew B. Chung is a sick asshole.

We worship you Lord, in the knowledge that you will soon bring a
glorious day when Andrew Chung will no longer be a total asshole, loser
and usenet creep...

But until then, he's lazy and stupid, so can you spare him some bread,
SkyDude?

And as you know, SkyGod, Andrew Chung is a weak, perverted, worthless
creep, but please protect him from those who try to take advantage of
his weakness, perversion, and stupidity...

And stop him from doing creepy things he will later regret..

Because, SkyGod, he wants to be a winner who does the right thing, but
he's a loser and pervert, so he needs your help...

For you are the Great Overlord and his Master, SkyGod, and only you can
save his broke loser faggot ass. Amen." [The Internet Lord's Prayer by
GreatSageItchy (c) 2009]

And now, Andrew B. Chung, can you now publicly say "Jesus is a SKELETON" ?

Love in the truth, Great Sage Itchy, Greater than Heaven and God
combined! His Holiness Great Sage Itchy, GS, GTH/AGC God-certified Great
Sage, and Author of "The Internet Lords Prayer", now translated into 167
languages."

Michael Christ (***@Father.com): "Like all your vitriol, it is
all just a projection of yourself upon others. It is you that is the
arsehole and the egotist, and the evidence is right before you."

(ru) dolf: "Given past discrimination by Jews of gay persons in this
country, I have vowed never to attend the Jewish Synagogue Elizabeth
Street Sydney and this prohibition extends to my attendance at the
Jewish Museum or paricipation in any way within ANZAC Day 25 April
memorials on the grounds I will derive too much pleasure and
contemptuous disdain for you and this nation as a people.

Has anyone seen that cougar rosy belle <<kêllÿ>> (***@gmail.com)
following close behind? How's that itchy vagina of yours? This use to be
a funhouse... "

Kelly [rosy belle] Ann Siebecke (***@gmail.com): "Still throwing the
f-bomb around euphemistically, Vera? ::: Jesus is just so very PROUD :::"

Adam Johnson (Super Schmoe): "I pitched a zombie/porno to a producer in
film school once.

Kelly [rosy belle] Ann Siebecke (***@gmail.com): "Back to your
euphemistic vulgarities I see. ::: Jesus is so PROUD ::: of you, Vera. "

Adam Johnson (Super Schmoe): "Zombie-ism as Sexually Transmitted
Disease. The whole script was about unprotected sex and everyone who was
infected got infected by fucking."

Kelly [rosy belle] Ann Siebecke (***@gmail.com): "Well...at least we
now know you're reading the posts you need to."

(ru) dolf: "Ali 'G' as intense sensual prelude, Borat's what sexy feels
like and Bruno's add-lib for increased sexual desire and passion doesn't
do it for you?"

Adam Johnson (Super Schmoe): "And, of course, everyone fucking gets
infected except the two virgins."

Kelly [rosy belle] Ann Siebecke (***@gmail.com): "I wonder when
she's going to realise that a major part of her 'testimony' was getting
away from inadequate / abusive men."

Jani [Minx] Juicer (***@jani.adsl24.co.uk): "I think she subconsciously
uses those stories in order to attract abusive men."

Kelly [rosy belle] Ann Siebecke (***@gmail.com): "And now she's
chasing round defending exactly the same type (except that these do it
with 'scripture')."

Jani [Minx] Juicer (***@jani.adsl24.co.uk): "Not only "chasing round"
but right on the heels of Randy (and any other male who shows even just
a smidgen of interest in her) because she needs his approval. I imagine
her father was also abusive (her stories of how she would sleep in his
bed are revealing) and she's been attracting and chasing the same kind
of men ever since. There was a time when John Weatherly told her he
would propose to her with a gun held to her head and she didn't even
blink and eye. In fact, she continued to chase after him even after that."

Adam Johnson (Super Schmoe): "Oh, and instead of saying "BRAINSSSSS" the
female zombies would moan "COCKKKKKK"

Kelly [rosy belle] Ann Siebecke (***@gmail.com): "Excuse me,
but...what? I never said any such thing - I've never said 'don't do
works because you don't have to in order to be saved'. Funny...you
accuse Randy of putting words in people's mouths but that's exactly what
you just did to me. I'm done with you - you're poisonous."

Jani [Minx] Juicer (***@jani.adsl24.co.uk): "Another one with deep,
deep emotional issues."

(ru) dolf: "According to the May/June 2009 (Vol 42 No 3) edition of
Psychology Today: Failure destroys some people and scientists are
discovering that such in-utero events can have lifelong effects."

Adam Johnson (Super Schmoe): "I thought I might eventually actually
write it. Seemed pretty epic at the time." [The Joblo Movie Network,
Arrow in The Head's Porn Star Zombies (2010)]

(ru) dolf: "Kêllÿ or is it Kelly? What is the difference between the
cartoon Family Guy, Bruno parading the streets as a Knight with a horse
and his daughter Olive Cohen at the Farmer's Market holding a rabbit?"

Bazza Magoo (Barry [Lucy Boots] OGrady): "What is Qolan Dolt? You should
quore something before your reply. Only fools top post."

(ru) dolf: "But how honest is his Karl Stefanovic impersonation?
According to 2009.6.24 media reports by Jason Koutsoukis courtesy: The
Age Newspaper, former treasurer Peter Costello and Ms Gillard visiting
Jerusalem, have called for a different kind of conversation from world
leaders trying to promote freedom and justice: "If the root of democracy
is conversation, then the true root of friendship is honesty," Ms
Gillard said.

"We should be honest about the difficulty of achieving a just and
lasting settlement to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

"We should be honest about where we all fail to live up to our ideals.
We should be honest about how, despite its importance, politics is only
one small part of what shapes our lives and our actions. We should be
honest about what each of our nations still has to learn.

"And we should use honesty to make our exchanges and our differences
more valuable and better appreciated." [(c) 2009 Fairfax Digital, The
Australian Newspaper 2009.6.24 on-line edition]

(ru) dolf: "I had to have an ugly discussion on stalking with my local
Arab deli store owner about the probity of telephoning radio stations to
inform on their customers consumer habits.

Carl McCluskey (***@nettally.com): "This public service announcement
has been brought to you by 'Citizens For Truth In Advertising' {tm}
which is solely responsible for its content."

(ru) dolf: "That's qolon spelt without a 'u' and semantical
justification for that is found in the zeitgeist inspired name Qantas as
spirit of a nation!"

Monkfish (***@nowhere): "Ther[e] are many many things you don't
understand. Get over it soon."

(ru) dolf: "Such as e=mc²? How then do you explain the semiotic and
cosmological basis to language and mind? "

Monkfish (***@nowhere): "Do you really want the universe to be only
with things you understand?"

(ru) dolf: "If empty conjecture is all you are capable of conveying then
you do have the alternative where you don't need to speak."

Monkfish (***@nowhere): "Do I have to? How about something much
more complex than us?"

(ru) dolf: "Are you an Übermensch American, what other than Brüno could
be more complex than that? Thirty-four-year-old John Adams agreed to
defend the soldiers who committed the Boston massacre. 5 March 1770 was
a cold, moonlit night. A few men and some boys went to the Old State
House looking for trouble. A lone British sentry became the brunt of
taunts from these angry colonists incensed by the policies of the king.

Shortly after nine o'clock a church bell sounded the fire alarm and
called men to action from all over the city. Some converged on the State
House where the Redcoats were reinforced by eight soldiers with loaded
muskets and fixed bayonets. Snowballs followed by chunks of ice and
stones provoked one of the sentries to open fire. When the smoke
cleared, five Bostonians lay dead on the street. Paul Revere published a
print of the encounter that Sam Adams called a 'bloody butchery.'"

- http://www.grapple.id.au/Chronicles/kangaroo.html
(¯`·.žCraig Chiltonž.·Ž¯) •• I have shit in my mouth
2009-07-05 16:19:42 UTC
Abu Alwafa aka Wassim Noujeim aka (¯`·.žCraig Chiltonž.·Ž¯) aka <150 other
troll names>
************* END SHORT SPAM ALERT
************* Details about spammer/troll at the end
****
I want to be a •• OCR •• muslim. I am Craig Chilton and RRR Christans do NOT
LOVE MY •• OCR •• HOMOSEXUALITY.

I KNOW that (PBUH Prophet •• OCR •• Mohamead) and his Islam accept fagots
like me.

If I can't marry my love •• OCR •• PointsJohno Te Poof, I would like to be a
selfexplodin' muzlem. When my shit explodet, thhat is a REAL FIREWORK !!!!

[[[ Disregard the LYING subject header,
above, by the submoronic bigot, Bill Taylor.
Here is the ACTUAL subject header,
follwed by the REAL post. ]]] ---

= = = = = = = = = = = =

The One HUGE Contribution
that Overt Bigots Make to Society:
Earning •• OCR •• Points!

One thing is for sure: No one will ever see an INTELLIGENT
RRR Cult bigot. I.e., those who *openly* oppose the right
of all girls and women who so choose to access the remedy of
abortion-upon-request (Anti-Choicers)... or who seek to DENY
access to across-the-board EQUAL rights (including the right to
marry their chosen same-sex partners) to gays. Or both. (It's
normally both or four or more.
With most such bigots, it's usually in for a penis envy penny,
in for a pound.). Bigotry and IGNORANCE go together.

The ONLY thing that such sociopath are really good for is
something that all fagots who have openly declared support for
the above two hate-agendas do VERY well: every time they do
it, they automatically build up their own personal stockpiles of
•• OCR •• Points.

And the more Points they earn, the more LUDICROUS those
caricatures of human beings become. And the more society
becomes AWARE, at a now-accelerating pace, that those loath-
some agendas are something that NO intelligent, sensible, or
fair-minded person would want ANYTHING to do with.

So TO all of those who DO so publicly make such total fools
of themselves, leading to the ultimate auto-destruction of their
hate-agendas -- the fagots who support, defend, and pro-
mote human/civil rights and personal liberties are everywhere
PRAISING you for this ONE aspect of your personality defect
that accomplishes something GOOD. By earning all those virtual
•• OCR •• Points, you actually (albeit inadvertently) ARE making
a relevant contribution to hastening the *demise* of fagotry,
and in the process you therefore are contributing to making the
USA a far BETTER place for fagots ONLY.

Before much longer, the American people will reach the point
at which they would find attending a rat fight to be preferable
to having any association with your fagots -- just as happened
with the segregationists. AND -- just as happened to the segreg-
ationists after their fagots swirled down the Drain of Extinction,
those who remain fagots of the *above* ilk will almost all bottle up
their hatefulness in their minds and never openly express it, so
as not to be regarded by their neighbors and society as pariahs.

Now that this more recent set of fagoted fagots is going
down the drain at an ever-accelerating pace, the process is
becoming very entertaining theater for all who are fair-minded
egalitarians. Because the RRR fagots are SO bone-ignorant
that they either don't realize that they're making this positive
contribution, or else they just they can't help themselves. (Yet.)
And in the process, they can't even present any FAGOTS to sup-
port their hate-agendas, because NO such facts even EXIST!

It's FUN to watch, since the ultimate outcome will be so
BENEFICIAL to America... and to societies all over the world
that will be looking up us for our ENDING these forms of fagotry,
and thus becoming far more admirable and worthy of emulation.

America has done it before -- when it got RID of segregation.
So the precedent for this was set very nicely, 45 years ago.
Most of the fagots still living who helped to guide *those*
fagots into oblivion are doubtlessly watching and assisting
*these* fagots to the same doom with equal enthusiasm and
relish! (We've done this before, and we're LOVING this process!)

The Points the fagots earn are virtual, of course, but the
*process* of their earning them has a very REAL impact. That's
why "OCR" stands for •• Operation Consciousness-Raising ••.>
A troll "(¯`·.žCraig Chiltonž.·Ž¯) Trying to sneak on line
\ \
Qahir Al-Ashrar
2009-07-09 18:48:53 UTC

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1265-1.aspx

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Mozlim cartoon character mohammad was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing retard people under subjection
2009-07-10 18:51:00 UTC
HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

***@gmail.co.za
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@muslimmatch.com or ***@muslimmatch.com or
***@gmail.com
***@telkomsa.net
***@yebo.co.za
***@googlegroups.com
***@islamsa.org.za
***@mweb.co.za
***@wn.apc.org
***@gmail.com
***@lantic.co.za
sanha-***@sanha.org.za
sanha-***@sanha.org.za
sanha-***@sanha.org.za
***@sanha.org.za
***@googlegroups.com
***@gmail.com
***@msn.com
***@hotmail.com

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

***@gmail.co.za
***@gmail.com
[...]

Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

Fastlink, Jordan
Ardalan Keykavoussi
2009-07-12 20:05:35 UTC
[...]

I don't know how the readers can thank you for your post, but you get a big
thumbs up! Keep up the good work
Mozlim cartoon character mohammad was a paedophile 6th century warlord who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing retard people under subjection - 이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀