FBI: CALIF. MUSLIM CLERIC PLOTTED ATTACKS
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-08-13 22:15:24 UTC
Facts about terrorist Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

FBI: Calif. Muslim Cleric Plotted Attacks

By David Kravets, Associated Press Writer
Associated Press
Tuesday, August 9, 2005

(08-09) 14:38 PDT SAN FRANCISCO, (AP) - A judge refused
to set bail Tuesday for a Muslim cleric from Pakistan who
faces deportation and has been accused of planning to set
up a camp to train followers to kill Americans.

Shabbir Ahmed, 39, is only charged with overstaying his
visa while he was heading a mosque in Lodi. The
allegation about the terrorist camp came from an FBI
agent's testimony during the immigration hearing.

"Do I believe he is planning a terror attack?" FBI agent
Gary Schaaf said. "That's some of the information that
has been provided to us."

He testified that Ahmed and others were in the fledgling
stages of opening a terrorism training camp in Lodi, a
town of 62,000 about 30 miles south of Sacramento. Schaaf
did not say what type of terrorist attacks were planned,
but he said Ahmed was acting as an intermediary for Osama
bin Laden and other terrorists.

Ahmed's lawyer said that if his client was connected with
terrorism, he would be facing criminal charges rather
than just being charged with overstaying his visa.

Ahmed was one of five men connected to the mosque
arrested in June.

Immigration Judge Anthony Murry declined to offer Ahmed
bail as he fights the immigraton charge. "I am compelled
to find you are both a flight risk and a danger to the
community," Murry said.

The judge set an Oct. 24 hearing in which Ahmed can
challenge his detention and immigration charge.

More at:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2005/08/09/national/a143814D23.DTL

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.
j***@yahoo.com
2005-08-13 23:26:52 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.
It is dishonest to take quotes out of context. If you had read the
complete Bible, then you would realize what a liar you are. You can
lie all you want about your religion. Just don't purposely and
willfully lie about what other people believe.

Jim Hallerud
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-08-13 23:42:37 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.
It is dishonest
. . . to try to deny The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

Om Shanti
j***@yahoo.com
2005-08-14 01:56:33 UTC
You are an idiot. One verse taken out of context is not the message of
Christianity. Jesus said the meek shall inherit the earth. He also
said that "if a man strikes you on the right check, then you should
turn your cheek and let him strike you on the left cheek also." He
also is famous for the "golden rule" - treat others as you would have
them treat yourself. He also said you should love your enemies.

Christianity is a religion that preaches non-violence. The sword you
are so fond of quoting is a metaphorical sword. Jesus came to present
new ideas which would supercede the old. The ones that accepted Christ
would have to turn against the ways of his father and fore-father.
Much in the same manner if you were to accept Christ and become a
Christian this would put you in variance with your own household or
older( different way of thinking ). There is nothing in this verse to
condone violence against innocent victims, or people who believe
differently than you. Instead it is talking about the clash of ideas
that is necessary when someone decides to strike out into a new path.

You may have the Doctor in front of your name, but your research is
anything but scholarly. It is clear you are not a liar, but merely
completely ignorant about Christianity. It is better to be thought the
fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Jim Hallerud
Dr. Homilete
2005-08-14 07:23:38 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
[...]
John("Jay") Maharaj aka Jay Stevens is no doctor. He is a fraud who
claims to be an asstrolloger(hence the affected "Dr."), and does not
debate anything he posts. When pressed, he will either attack the
poster, or direct them to communicate with "the author of the article".
His most common tactic in the face of rebuttal is repeated posting of
the original.
j***@yahoo.com
2005-08-14 17:34:17 UTC
Thanks for info! A person could spend the rest of his life "beating
the water" with people like Jay Stevens over the internet.

On a side note, I find certain atheists at times to be completely
irrational. You would think that they would be more scientific in
their beliefs. However, they have a tendency to state assertively:
There was no one named Jesus Christ in history! We can't prove that
there was a Nazareth at the time of his birth; therefore he was pure
fiction. Then they go on and on using this assumption as a proven
fact. The truth is five minutes after an event, we don't know exactly
what happened. Even in the event of photographic evidence we still
can't ascertain all the details. For example, who shot President
Kennedy? Was it a conspiricy? Even though we have film of the even,
we still can't answer these questions.

Food for thought....
Dr. Jai Maharaj

Om Shanti
j***@yahoo.com
2005-08-15 03:22:28 UTC
Does that have any relevance to my post? Can you read and understand
English? Can you carry on an intelligent conversation?

Jim Hallerud

harmony
2005-08-14 02:49:14 UTC
very troubling.
it seems like he is trying to provoke hate crimes.
as a precaution, keep your family away 100 ft away from places where his
words are talked about.
aclu guys must do something about this.
Om Shanti
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2005-08-14 08:22:20 UTC
Forget ACLU, the Department of Homeland Security must
protect the people from these terrorists.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Om Shanti
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Date: 14 Aug 2005 03:44:25 -0700
By telling lies, Christians do not bring disrepute to their religion.
You know why? Lie is the way of life for them.
Their bible is a source of lie. Such as the theory that life was
created by their god , few thousand years ago. Even a child know that
life has been in existence for many million years
Their missionaries are bundle of lies. Like their "miracle" healing.
End of forwarded message

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti