Holy Grail moon
David Dalton
2020-09-10 02:05:46 UTC
September 9, 2020

The assisted shaktipat was supposedly complete at 5:43 p.m. NDT
(2013 UTC) and then my eight main deities lifted the blocks.

But then at 8:!1 p.m. NDT i divined that the group-accepted
four components material, including the assisted shaktipat,
has been calculated but the effects are not on yet.

At 8:18 p.m. NDT (2248 UTC) God began turning on the effects
of what it individually accepted of the group-accepted four
components material, and my other seven main deities began
turning on the effects of what they individually accepted
of the remainder (considered neutral by God) of the
group-accepted four components material.
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-09-11 04:45:07 UTC
On Sep 9, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
Post by David Dalton
September 9, 2020
The assisted shaktipat was supposedly complete at 5:43 p.m. NDT
(2013 UTC) and then my eight main deities lifted the blocks.
But then at 8:!1 p.m. NDT i divined that the group-accepted
four components material, including the assisted shaktipat,
has been calculated but the effects are not on yet.
At 8:18 p.m. NDT (2248 UTC) God began turning on the effects
of what it individually accepted of the group-accepted four
components material, and my other seven main deities began
turning on the effects of what they individually accepted
of the remainder (considered neutral by God) of the
group-accepted four components material.
It didn’t proceed last night after all but is supposedly proceeding
tonight, and I have to specify the order and record it, which I
am doing in a thread entitled “OT: Holy Grail moon” on
alt.music.s-mclachlan if you are interested in hour by
hour progress.
David Dalton
2020-09-12 04:56:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
(in
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It is supposedly complete, though I don’t believe it since I
have had no signs yet that anyone is mad at me or that
anyone has attempted a breakage spell against my global
binding. (But I think the only way to break it is to come
up with a replacement idea that is considered better by
God, the maintainer of the main stack.)
David Dalton
2020-09-11 07:13:41 UTC
The Holy Grail reference is to the last quarter moon, which looked
like a tipped cup, which if you imagine a stem on it looks like
a grail, and as the moon wanes you can imagine it tipping out
its blessings on the Earth.