War on Islam
SHOES THROWER
2011-05-01 08:15:52 UTC
War on Islam

The problem is that most of the people sitting outside the Muslims
world do not have access to the real information about Muslims
countries either in the Middle East or outside it. They do not have
access to marginalized or some times almost non-existent media outlets
of the Muslim world. They, for instance, do not understand the
language at Al-Manar or Al-Jazeera and they cannot have access to
Palestinian or Lebanese and Iranian newspapers. As a result, they know
only what they are told by CNN, BBC, Fox news or the Washington Post
and the New York Times.

People living in western countries form their opinion based on biased
news reports and analysis of the so-called mainstream media. Few have
access to people who tells the fact, such as Noam Chomsky, Robert
Fisk.

Following are a few sites which may give us a glimpse of what a common
man in the streets of a Muslim world goes through on daily basis and
what he feels and thinks of what is happening around him. This may
also give s an idea if the so-called war on terrorism is actually
targeting the terrorists or reducing violence or the objective goes
beyond the stated objectives.

http://www.islamonline.com

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html

http://www.uruknet.de/?l=e&p=-6&size=1&hd=

Click here for a list of Islamic links

http://www.jannah.org/mamalist/

Click here to watch Aljazeera

http://english.aljazeera.net/
Anonymous
2011-05-01 13:58:07 UTC
Post by SHOES THROWER
War on Islam
The problem is that most of the people sitting outside the Muslims world do
not have access to the real information about Muslims countries either in
the Middle East or outside it. They do not have access to marginalized or
some times almost non-existent media outlets of the Muslim world. They, for
instance, do not understand the language at Al-Manar or Al-Jazeera and they
cannot have access to Palestinian or Lebanese and Iranian newspapers. As a
result, they know only what they are told by CNN, BBC, Fox news or the
Washington Post and the New York Times.
Wherever you look in this world, where you find Islam, you will find hatred,
terror, deceit, and murder.
These are the characteristics of the abomination called Islam.
No matter what Muslims say, Islam brings enslavement to all people and all
nations.
No matter what Muslims say, Islam brings hatred to the world.
No matter what Muslims say, Islam brings terror to the world.
No matter what Muslims say, Islam murders the innocent.
No matter what Muslims say, Islam will steal from you.
No matter what Muslims say, Islam brings death to the world.
No matter what Muslims say, Islam will lie to you.
Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made
victorious with terror.'"
Qur'an:8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners
until he has made a great slaughter in the land."
Qur'an: 7:4 How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night,
or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them.
Qur'an:3:150 "Soon We shall strike terror into the hearts of the
Infidels, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had
sent no authority: their abode will be in the Fire!"
Qur'an:59:2 "It was Allah who drove the [Jewish] People of the
Book from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe and
imagined that their strongholds would protect them against Allah. But
Allah came at them from where they did not suspect, and filled their
hearts with terror. Their homes were destroyed. So learn a lesson, O
men who have eyes. This is My warning...they shall taste the torment
of Fire."
Islam's terrorist dogma in Muhammed's own words
http://prophetofdoom.net/
This spammer and disgrace for any decent Moslem, born in Nablus, started copy/paste spamming as ABU ALWAFA in 1998.
"Kayed Al-Kuffar" <***@gmail.com> is the same person as
"Proudly Serving Islam and Al-Quds" <***@hotmail.com>
and
Post by SHOES THROWER
Extreme ANONYMOUS copy/paste HATE trolling in Christian and Jewish
groups. Also attacks Hindus and Budists.
Please fight his spam by replying with his details.
Rights Commission (they have Independent Review On Hate Messaging on the
Internet and Wassim is the person of their interest).
"ISLAAM -THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD"
"Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire"
Abu Alwafa : If you Yahoo, his ID is noujwas
"Islam is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"
aka soumi
aka Aviroca
aka mose
aka "dabboor"
http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/abulwafa.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/21bfa6250a0d89ef
"Faris Jawad"
"LA ILAH ILLALLAH MOHAMMED-UR-RASOOL ULLAH"
(69.157.8.226)
(69.157.20.115)
69.157.4.71
"katucha is the zionists worst nightmare"
69.157.13.91
65.92.45.181
"Ahura Mazda"
Kayid Al-Kuffar
69.157.4.62
69.157.12.219
"Qahir Al-Ashrar"
24.141.77.2
69.157.21.92
69.157.21.2
Liu Yan
"Ardalan Keykavoussi"
69.157.5.70
"The president of gazeta.pl"
69.157.18.23
"We are Muslims, and we are extremely proud of it."
69.157.13.172
"Katrina"
"LORD RAMA"
69.157.11.121
"Sabastawi"
"Abu Alwafa"
"Free Palestine"
"Abu-Alwafa"
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of the
creation"
"Salem"
"Nidal"
"ÇDoügßT" (64.187.49.234)
"SPAM HUNTER" 207.210.4.118
"Abu Alwafa" 207.195.254.245
"Sk?ü€jSk|n" <Islam_ will_ replace_collapsing_ Amerikan_
"Burhan"
"Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire"
"katucha"
"Long Live Palestine"
"Troll Hunter"
"Katrina"
"muhammad"
"Romero" (sock puppet)
"Salim"
"I Report, You Decide"
"Nasser"
"Bush is the AntiChrist"
Si-Salah
Abu Alwafa : If you Yahoo, his ID is noujwas
aka soumi
What a fraud this slimy little Arselifter really is.

Take a look at his photo facebook page and he highlights the "Beautiful
Jewish wedding of Katrina and Max"

Posting the same shit from years ago? you insignificant piece of dog shit
.

(Faris Jawad) ***@hotmail.com
http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/abulwafa.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/21bfa6250a0d89ef
AKA
"Muslim Online" <***@hotmail.com
TROLLS HUNTER <***@yahoo.com>
Franko Pizza ***@mailexcite.com
Franko Pizza" <***@aol.com
SPAM HUNTER" <***@aol.com> 207.210.4.118
Born To Serve Islam" <***@hotmail.com (65.92.47.8)
Death to Israel..Israel has no Right to Exist" <***@aol.com
Ilan Ramon (***@yahoo.com )
"Firnando" <***@yahoo.com
"Faris Jawad" <***@hotmail.com>
"LA ILAH ILLALLAH MOHAMMED-UR-RASOOL ULLAH"
<***@yahoo.com>
"Saif Al-Islam" <***@yahoo.com (69.157.11.120)
<***@yahoo.com
Muslims Are Good Folks" <***@yahoo.com
Abu-Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com>
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of the
creation" <***@yahoo.com
katucha is the zionists worst nightmare"
<***@yahoo.com>
Zionism is a cancer growing on Uncle Sam's ass" <***@yahoo.com
Zionism is a cancer" <***@yahoo.com
"Ahura Mazda" <***@hotmail.com>
Kayid Al-Kuffar <***@gmail.com>
Qahir Al-Ashrar" <***@hotmail.com
"Ahura Mazda" <***@yahoo.com
TROLLS HUNTER <***@yahoo.com>
Liu Yan <***@yahoo.com>
"Ardalan Keykavoussi" <***@hotmail.com>
Zoroastar Sucks" <***@hotmail.com
The President of yaako.com" <***@yahoo.com
The president of gazeta.pl" <***@yahoo.com>
"We are Muslims, and we are extremely proud of it."
<***@hotmail.com
"Katrina" <***@yahoo.com>
"LORD RAMA" <***@yahoo.com>
"Muslim With Mission" <***@gmail.com
"Kayid Al-Kuffar" <***@gmail.com>
From: "Deev" <***@yahoo.com>
"Saif Al-Islam" <***@hotmail.com
"Saif Al-Islam" <***@yahoo.com
Sinbad" <***@hotmail.com
"Sabastawi" <***@sympatico.ca>
"Abu Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com>
"Free Palestine" <***@hotmail.com>
Abu-Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com>
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of the
creation" <***@yahoo.com
"Salem" <***@yahoo.com>
"Nidal" <***@yahoo.com>
Si-Salah" < ***@yahoo.com>
"Troll Hunter" <***@hotmail.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com>
R Geovani (***@yahoo.com)
"Firnando" <***@yahoo.com
dabboor" b-abu-***@juno.com
"ªkœü€jªkŠn" <***@yahoo.com>
"ªkœü€jªkŠn" <islam-will-replace-collapsing-amerikan-***@hotmail.com
"ªkœü€jªkŠn" <Islam_ will_ replace_ collapsing_ Amerikan_
***@sooner.com
"Burhan" <Islam-will-replace-collapsing-Amerikan-***@hotmail.com>
"Burhan" <***@yahoo.com>
Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire"
<***@yahoo.com>
***@yahoo.com (64.187.48.91)
"katucha" <***@yahoo.com>
Mujahid" <***@netscape.net (64.187.48.91)
"Maher" <***@netscape.net (64.187.48.91)
"Long Live Palestine" <***@netscape.net>
Butros Kondara" <***@yahoo.com ( 64.187.46.2)
Muslims will soon be victorious" <***@yahoo.com
"zimbawi" <***@295.ca (64.187.46.2)
"Muslims Always Victorious" <***@295.ca>
Blondes Gaulloises (***@yahoo.com)
"K©y¥N«ÈŠÛ§UŠ¡·h®a" <***@yahoo.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com>
<***@yahoo.com>
"Katrina" <***@yahoo.com>
Liu Yan" <***@yahoo.com
Wassim S. Absood ***@yahoogroups.com
Haitham Abdelhadi (***@home.com) ***@farid-el-atrache.com
Wassim Adel Noujeim" <***@farid-el-atrache.com
muhammad" <***@msapubli.com>
(***@home.com <***@elbeyt.com
Rudolph W. Giuliani <***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com (213.186.171.251)
"Romero" <***@chicoutimi.com> (sock puppet)
Other sock puppets :
"Salim" <***@invalid.net>
Estella Avalos" <***@nospam.com
" "- Prof. Jonez©"" <***@norcom.ca>
I Report, You Decide" <***@yahoo.com>
"Nasser" <***@aol.com>
(Bush is the AntiChrist ?)
Si-Salah <***@elbeyt.com>
Abu Alwafa :
If you Yahoo, his ID is noujwas

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wassim-Njeim-Photography/40509457990

and this one

http://www.wassphoto.com/blog/?p=901

ROTFL!!
Manan
2011-05-01 20:44:33 UTC
Look like Islam on Islam

Yusuf Ali
O ye who believe!
fight the unbelievers who gird you about,
and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who
fear Him.
j***@satx.rr.com
2011-05-02 01:06:09 UTC
Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West (2007)
Wayne Kopping (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD

This review is from: Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West
(DVD)
[[[[[[[The following is a freelance review I wrote of the film after
viewing it in Los Angeles last year. Your feedback is welcome at
***@yahoo.com or visit my blog at
Choosingfreedom.Blogspot.com ]]]]]]]]]]]

Sometimes with all the political fallout of the Iraq debacle we lose
site of what is at stake in the war on terror. Because the country is
so divided over President Bush's ability to manage the war, the very
real and serious problem of Islamic terror is often relegated to a
foolish unimportance. As my brother-in-law told me the other night,
"if Bush hadn't gone into Iraq we wouldn't be in this mess." On
Wednesday, March 14, the West Valley Jewish Community Center presented
"Obsession: Radical Islam's War on the West," sponsored by the West
Hills Chabad. Like a clarion call this film reminds us of the clear
and present danger that confronts Western Civilization . After the
movie one of the primary speakers in the film, Noni Darwish discussed
with the audience in detail her pro American/Israeli position to this
war. This is a film that every American should see.

Darwish, the daughter of the Egyptian Fedayeen commander in Gaza
during the 1950s, spoke about the madness that is gripping her people.
You could not help but admire her courage and her recognition of
righteousness against all odds. Ms. Darwish has a price on her head,
so the security to get into this presentation was very strict. She
doesn't waiver from her condemnation of the Arab world, her support
for Israel or her love of democratic values. I have to admit, I was
impressed. It's not every day that you meet an Arab national speak
about her respect for the Jewish state. Perhaps reality is never far
behind because as Ms. Darwish spoke you got the distinct impression
that she was very alone in this commitment, disowned by her family,
her country and the religion that totally dominated her life growing
up.

Meeting and talking with a real live hero like Noni Darwish made the
evening exciting but the film stands on its own merit as a glaring
example of the utter hatred that much of the Arab world and large
swaths of the rest of non Arab Islam feel toward the west. Thanks to
Al-Jizeera and some other like minded Middle East media outlets there
are mounds of written and video evidence to support the film's
arguments.

The film argues that we are not taking this war seriously. Most of
what is reported in the Arab world and in other places never seems to
make it in the western media. Steven Emerson, a long time researcher
of the Islamic threat said, "The amount of hate propaganda is far more
extensive and pervasive than the attention that it receives in the
western media." This has to stop. We need to begin to follow the
Muslim press, listen to what they are saying, understand what they are
implying with their statements and analyze more closely their
intentions. The films ultimate message: We face disaster if we don't.

There is a violent movement to convert the entire world to Islam, to
completely eliminate the Christian-Judeo world from the face of the
Earth. Perceived western influences around the globe are targeted on a
regular basis. Caroline Glick, a senior fellow at the Center for
Security Policy, makes the point that many countries in the world
today have a problem with Islamic extremism on some level. And then to
emphasize that statement the film shows a map of the world covered in
red "X"s where Jihadis are on the rise, attacking, bombing and
killing. As noted in one Palestinian children's textbook, "this
religion (Islam) will destroy all other religions through the Islamic
Jihad fighters."

Several of the speakers in the film kept reiterating the fact that the
West is in denial of this problem. Even in a post 9-11 environment
people do not want to admit that there is a growing malignancy on the
planet bent on our destruction.

The film is very clear not to condemn Islam as a religion and
therefore claims that not all of the world's Muslims are the enemy.
But, it is clear that the Jihadi movement is at present very large and
is growing with each passing generation. There are many Islamic
leaders calling for the deaths of Jews, the destruction of the United
States, and the defeat of the west, all the while being cheered on by
thousands of onlookers. There is no shortage of hatred in the Islamic
world. The film implores us to recognize this threat and to begin to
fight back in order to survive.

Most disturbing about this enemy is the chair squirming, undeniable
connection of the Islamic Jihad movement to the rise of Nazism in
Europe during the 1930's.The two historical periods are so closely
correlated that it is hard to comprehend how we could have missed its
growth. It is as if we were so busy reminding ourselves in the last
sixty years that we would never again forget the past in Europe that
we did not see it creeping up on us again in another part of the
world. The film shows that 19th and early 20th century European anti-
Semitism along with a remarkably similar ramp toward fascist ideology
are alive and well and flourishing within the Muslim world. The only
difference being in Europe it was based on politics and now it is
based in religion.

One of the historical parallels to Nazism is the connection between
the Mufti of Jerusalem and Adolph Hitler. As disturbing then as it is
now the film describes and verifies that Hitler and the Mufti agreed
that the extermination of the Jews was central to the War's aims. The
Mufti, a radical fundamentalist in his own right, distinguished
himself as one of the leaders who tried to prevent Jewish Zionism from
establishing a Jewish homeland in Palestine during that era. In
exchange for his support Hitler promised him that would never happen.

In one especially chilling moment, Walid Shoebat, a reformed
Palestinian terrorist and, who like Noni Darwish is shunned by his
family, community and religion, explains the growth of Jihad as
compared to the growth of Nazism. He says that Islamo fascism is far
more dangerous than Nazism because of its religious components. Jihad
makes war in the name of almighty God while Nazism made war for a man,
Adoph Hitler. And, it exists in several countries not just one.
Therefore, Shoebat concludes, that if we do not stop its rise we will
be facing not one Nazi Germany but several.

The sole of Islam is at stake some western commentators have noted,
indicating that the only way we can win this is for Islam itself to
struggle with the question internally and repair it internally. In
other words, we are your supporters but it is you who have to correct
the problem. According to "Obsession," and confirmed by Noni Darwish,
the struggle is already over, Islam has been stolen by the Jihadi
movement. The enemy is getting stronger and the decent Muslim who
wants to live his life like we live ours is growing ever weaker. In
fact, one gets the sickening feeling that Noni Darwish, and the other
Muslim commentators depicted in the film, which courageously stand
against the Jihadi enterprise, are lone puppies in a sea of wolves.

The danger to all of us is clear. Either we begin to get serious about
this problem and take positive steps to end it favorably or we are
going to lose. The very existence of Western Civilization is at stake
and all the freedoms that we developed, struggled with and refined
over the last 2500 years are in danger of being forcibly replaced by
something very different. We must recognize that to do nothing and to
continue to live in denial of this growing problem is a huge mistake.
Unless you are willing to accept that your grandchildren before the
end of their lives will be bowing down to Mohammad five times a day I
would suggest that you begin looking at our involvement in the Middle
East as a matter of survival not as a political football to be argued
as Republicans and Democrats. It is not too late but we need to begin
now or face a global confrontation of such huge proportions that it
will dwarf World War II by comparison. The choice is ours.

http://www.amazon.com/Obsession-Radical-Islams-Against-West/dp/B000SM7QTI
Rami Al-Sarami
* Remember there is NO Life or Dignity without Islaam!!!
• R. L. Measures.
2011-05-05 14:04:51 UTC
http://www.uruknet.de/?l=3De&p=3D-6&size=3D1&hd=3D
Click here for a list of Islamic links
http://www.jannah.org/mamalist/
Click here to watch Aljazeera
http://english.aljazeera.net/
* Remember there is NO Life or Dignity without Islaam!!!
• At the present time, Islam has a well deserved reputation for snuffing
the lives of the innocent. If Islam keeps this shit up, it is probably
going to catch up with Christianity in this category before the next turn
of the century. My guess is that Muhammad is probably turning over in
his grave.
--
Richard L. Measures. AG6K, 805-386-3734, www.somis.org