jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker
Loose Cannon
2017-10-28 03:17:51 UTC
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.

http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
NEMO
2017-10-28 10:17:06 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
NEMO
2017-11-02 03:12:46 UTC
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.

http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to both her
alleged teen victim and her rabbi, who gave his blessing.
Loose Cannon

The Peeler
2017-11-11 11:06:13 UTC
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 23:10:39 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid gay nazi cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loose Cannon

The Peeler
2017-12-01 10:37:05 UTC
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 05:23:54 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2017-12-01 13:19:21 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
You're talking to Gordon Radovich, who love having sex with animals.

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor
inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal