'Pen guns' the latest threat in Kabul
Byker
2020-09-22 23:47:08 UTC
Good memory jog: It used to be an American rite of passage to make
a "zip gun". I made one out of a U.S. Army fuse lighter. It fired .22s...

https://www.france24.com/en/20200922-pen-guns-the-latest-threat-in-afghan-capital
Phantom_View
2020-09-23 02:27:01 UTC
Post by Byker
Good memory jog: It used to be an American rite of passage to make
a "zip gun". I made one out of a U.S. Army fuse lighter. It fired .22s...
https://www.france24.com/en/20200922-pen-guns-the-latest-threat-in-afghan-capital
Small and inconspicuous, and just powerful enough to
do serious damage. If there are no cartridges they can
use black powder and even electric ignition. The gun
banners seem to imagine they can make guns go away,
but they are just too easy to make, Little guns can let
you grab bigger guns, and those make even bigger guns