bounce on for black magick; sins adjusted
Add Reply
David Dalton
2021-04-22 07:10:13 UTC
Leading up to Joe Biden’s Earth Day Summit, which starts
in slightly less than five hours, I have been trying my global
new age onset magickal workings again.

As part of them, there should now be a bounce effect for
a lot of black magick spells and indeterminate magick
spells when they are used for black magick (e.g. a
hex on a non-criminal).

I define black magick as magick with a negative goodness
measure as defined by each of my eight main deities
God, LOVE2, Cosma, Galacta, Sola, Gaia, Luna, and
My Species, which obviously would be a subset of
magick with a negative goodness measure as defined
by God.

Also, many sins were treated as black magick spells,
though if they originate from outside my gllobal
region there can’t be a bounce but there should be
an adjusted effect, such that when there is potential
for a sin it will not occur and indeed there might be
a deterrent effect if there is habituation to the sin,
in my global region.

Some of the sins that are included are:

species-ism
racism
sexism
unjustified nationalism
other-religion-ophobia
homophobia
lesbophobia
transphobia
pedophilia
blind adherence to guru, scripture, deity, religious organization, tradition
romantic obsession including stalking
romantic addiction including addiction of abused to abuser
addiction
cold calculating suicidal thoughts
blustery (sometimes drunken) suicidal thoughts
cold calculating murderous thoughts
murderous rage

However I am skeptical that the sins have been adjusted
whereas I have my hopes up that non-sin black magick
spells have been adjusted to bounce, which I think
most religious people should be happy with.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)
Miloch
2021-04-22 18:34:47 UTC
In article <***@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton says...
[...]
For those interested, "Finger Licking Good" Part 6 was just posted in the
multimedia lesbian group today...if parts 1 thru 5 are any indication, this one
should definitely give ya Biblical sized erection.

If ya visit the group, just tell 'em Miloch sent ya...they know me there!

*
David Dalton
2021-04-24 06:08:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I tried again in the last twelve hours.
David Dalton
2021-04-29 02:56:38 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The sins should have been adjusted Tuesday night,
but I will wait and see going forward if I have any
low level versions of the sins, which would mean
that I have failed.