How can one organ cause so much debate!?!
The Boss
2006-03-01 07:43:49 UTC
"But they are never included until someone
like
me points out how the bigot has exposed himself by trying to target
just us."
Not true, Susan. I hate the anti-semitism,
Why do you hate it I'd be interested to know? Do you also hate anyone who is
against other primitive cults? Do you also hate people who are
anti-communist, anti-feminist? The problem is that anyone who even
criticizes a Jewish practise however mildly is vilified as a Nazi equal to a
Hitler. Every other group on earth has been criticised a lot worse than the
Jews. Just because they arrogantly labeled themselves the "chosen people" in
typical Jew fashion doesn't mean anyone's buying it or that they're exempt
from criticism regardless of how many "anti-Jew" hate speech laws they try
to pass.

just like you do. I call
Avenger on it, every time I read one of his posts, which admittedly is
less and less. Apart from being ugly and hateful towards people who
don't deserve it, he is also undermining the people he is purporting to
support, by making them look like lunatics.
So, to your mind, people who practise a stoneage cult which requires its
members to mutilate its males at 8 days old is normal but a person who
criticizes them is a lunatic. Do you really understand Judaism? According to
Judaism, a man MUST be circumcised to be a Jew. If we applied the same
standard to males as we do to female circumcision, which is a felony, all
Jewish parents and mohels would be committing a felony by circumcising an
infant. Why do you think they use every trick in the book, including bogus
science, to promote the idea that circumcision=good, healthy, clean etc Of
course, they are adamantly against any alteration of a female's sexual
organs regardless of how minor. Why is that? The answer is simple, according
to their mythology, Abraham,the first Jew, made a covenant with god and
circumcising males is allegedly a sign of this. I can assure you that if
"god" told Abraham to also circumcise females and that it was a requirement
to be a Jewish female, the Jews would come up with "scientific studies" to
show that this was beneficial as well and they'd be promoting it and
denigrating any female Jew or Gentile who was not circumcised.
There is no other religion on earth where it is written in their scriptures
that to be a member you must be circumcised if you are a male. No, it's not
in the Qur'an and coverts to Islam are not required to be circumcised. In
Muslim and African countries it's more a rite of passage into adulthood and
something to do with bravery and endurance much like the Indians of the
Southwest who endure tortures at puberty to prove they are men.
Tom
2006-03-01 17:34:37 UTC
You can disagree with a group of people, and still be respectful of
them. Avenger is spewing hate, and disrespect, and there is no need
for either one. You, youself, insinuated that Jews are a "stoneage
cult". I don't think that Avenger and you,
The Boss, are lunatics. I think that you are pre-judging people. Some
of those people who belong to your "stoneage cult" are in the forefront
of the anti-circumcision movement, like Dr. Ronald Goldman of the
Circumcision Resource Center, and Dr. Paul Fleiss, who wrote Where is
My Foreskin?, Howard Stern, who never ceases to criticize circumcision,
etc. When you speak ill of a large group of people as if they are all
alike, you are dehumanizing them, and getting it wrong. People tune
out what you have to say, because they see the logic flaw right off the
bat, and decide that reading further is not worth it.
If you want to get your message across, stop disrespecting ethnic
groups.
I Love Edsels
2006-03-01 18:21:53 UTC
Islam is not an ethnic group, it is a religion and a way of thinking.
w***@aol.com
2006-03-01 18:59:50 UTC
I love Studebakers, but you are quite right.
Tom
2006-03-01 22:39:10 UTC
Jews are an ethnic group, and Avenger and The Boss were disrespecting
them.
Avenger
2006-03-02 06:25:27 UTC
Post by Tom
You can disagree with a group of people, and still be respectful of
them. Avenger is spewing hate, and disrespect, and there is no need
for either one. You, youself, insinuated that Jews are a "stoneage
cult". I don't think that Avenger and you,
The Boss, are lunatics. I think that you are pre-judging people. Some
of those people who belong to your "stoneage cult"
I stand corrected. The religion is an ironage cult.

are in the forefront
Post by Tom
of the anti-circumcision movement, like Dr. Ronald Goldman of the
Circumcision Resource Center, and Dr. Paul Fleiss, who wrote Where is
My Foreskin?, Howard Stern,
And I bet that they're all circumcised and that their children are as well.
I'm not opposed to adults getting circumcised if they choose but if we're
going to view female circumcision regardless of how minor it is as
"mutilation" and a crime then male circumcision should be as well.
BTW, Howard is not a Jew. His mother isn't and Stern is his stepfather's
name.

Post by Tom
etc. When you speak ill of a large group of people as if they are all
alike, you are dehumanizing them,
I'm speaking of a cult or religion.

Post by Tom
out what you have to say, because they see the logic flaw right off the
bat,
That's their problem if they're been brainwashed to such an extent that they
have a blind spot when it comes to the Jews and are unable to think
rationally in respect to them.

So you're saying that Jews are an ethnic group?
w***@aol.com
2006-03-02 06:39:50 UTC
Post by Avenger
So you're saying that Jews are an ethnic group?
Are you capable of posting a single message here without mentioning
jews?

Nope. And the same applies to "Moishe Lipshitz" and The Boss. You
jew-crazed loonies float from group to group looking for someplace to
unload your crap. This group is just a vehicle for your real agenda.
Jewish circumcision is a fraction of a percent of all circumcision --
if circumcision was really your issue, you would be in the islamic
groups preaching to them.

You discredit and damage the anticirc side by your presence here. And
that gives no joy to the circ side either -- we would rather debate
with people whose real interest is circumcision. Just get lost.
f***@verizon.net
2006-03-02 08:59:14 UTC
Post by w***@aol.com
Post by Avenger
So you're saying that Jews are an ethnic group?
Are you capable of posting a single message here without mentioning
jews?
Nope. And the same applies to "Moishe Lipshitz" and The Boss. You
jew-crazed loonies float from group to group looking for someplace to
unload your crap. This group is just a vehicle for your real agenda.
Jewish circumcision is a fraction of a percent of all circumcision --
if circumcision was really your issue, you would be in the islamic
groups preaching to them.
Thank you for saving me the trouble of repeating myself :-)

Susan
Tom
2006-03-02 17:49:45 UTC
Yes, the Jews are an ethnic group.
Thanks for setting back the pro-foreskin movement, by making them look
like bigots who are singling out ethnic groups to persecute, instead of
people looking to protect the basic civil rights of babies.
f***@verizon.net
2006-03-02 01:53:32 UTC
Post by The Boss
"But they are never included until someone
like
me points out how the bigot has exposed himself by trying to target
just us."
Not true, Susan. I hate the anti-semitism,
Why do you hate it I'd be interested to know? Do you also hate anyone who is
against other primitive cults? Do you also hate people who are
anti-communist, anti-feminist? The problem is that anyone who even
criticizes a Jewish practise however mildly is vilified as a Nazi equal to a
Hitler.
This is, of course, a lie.
And thanks for admitting that not only did you deliberately ignore what I
wrote, but why you ignored it: you exemplify it.

Every other group on earth has been criticised a lot worse than
Post by The Boss
the
Jews.
Untrue, of course.
Post by The Boss
Just because they arrogantly labeled themselves the "chosen people"
Gee, like we really needed this ignorant lie to confirm what you already
confessed.
Post by The Boss
in
typical Jew fashion doesn't mean anyone's buying it or that they're exempt
from criticism regardless of how many "anti-Jew" hate speech laws they try
to pass.
And these even wilder lies pretty much wrap it up for this loser.

*plonk*

Susan
Avenger
2006-03-02 06:30:22 UTC
Post by f***@verizon.net
Post by The Boss
"But they are never included until someone
like
me points out how the bigot has exposed himself by trying to target
just us."
Not true, Susan. I hate the anti-semitism,
Why do you hate it I'd be interested to know? Do you also hate anyone who is
against other primitive cults? Do you also hate people who are
anti-communist, anti-feminist? The problem is that anyone who even
criticizes a Jewish practise however mildly is vilified as a Nazi equal
Hitler.
This is, of course, a lie.
And thanks for admitting that not only did you deliberately ignore what I
wrote, but why you ignored it: you exemplify it.
Stop the blarney yenta and try to say it in English lol
Post by f***@verizon.net
Every other group on earth has been criticised a lot worse than
Post by The Boss
the
Jews.
Untrue, of course.
Post by The Boss
Just because they arrogantly labeled themselves the "chosen people"
Gee, like we really needed this ignorant lie to confirm what you already
confessed.
Susie take your medication, you're talking nonsense and you're not even
drunk.
Post by f***@verizon.net
Post by The Boss
in
typical Jew fashion doesn't mean anyone's buying it or that they're exempt
from criticism regardless of how many "anti-Jew" hate speech laws they try
to pass.
And these even wilder lies pretty much wrap it up for this loser.
*plonk*
For the trillionth time haha Hey, Susie just ignore me if you can lol
Susan
f***@verizon.net
2006-03-02 08:58:22 UTC
Post by Avenger
Post by f***@verizon.net
Post by The Boss
"But they are never included until someone
like
me points out how the bigot has exposed himself by trying to target
just us."
Not true, Susan. I hate the anti-semitism,
Why do you hate it I'd be interested to know? Do you also hate anyone
who
is
against other primitive cults? Do you also hate people who are
anti-communist, anti-feminist? The problem is that anyone who even
criticizes a Jewish practise however mildly is vilified as a Nazi equal
Hitler.
This is, of course, a lie.
And thanks for admitting that not only did you deliberately ignore what I
wrote, but why you ignored it: you exemplify it.
Stop the blarney yenta and try to say it in English lol
It never ceases to amaze me how *eager* these bigots are to proclaim
just how stupid (in this case, illiterate as well as unable to hide his
bigotry)
they are.

Susan
Tom
2006-03-02 17:52:21 UTC
Sadly, no one should have to ignore you. Because of your ugly
behavior, everyone, pro and anti circ, ends up ignoring you. How does
it feel to alienate everybody?
Just so we're all clear on the subject.
Avenger
It's about as important to me as a gnat would be on an elephant's arse.
Tom
2006-03-03 21:02:47 UTC
Avenger, what should be important to you, is that people who are
thinking about maybe circumcising their child, are hearing people like
you spout, and then deciding not to listen to the anti-circ side of the
argument. You are hurting the very cause you appear to be embracing.
But you are right. It is not important to you. Let 'em slice and
dice, as long as I have my fun. Is that it, Avenger?
Paul Raposo
2006-03-03 22:55:07 UTC
Post by Tom
Avenger, what should be important to you, is that people who are
thinking about maybe circumcising their child, are hearing people like
you spout, and then deciding not to listen to the anti-circ side of the
argument.
It's pretty clear that is Avenger's plan. Plonk him and you'll feel
better.