Please remove me from this DL or Group
Paula Andrews
2021-03-05 18:48:05 UTC
Hi,

Can someone please remove my email from this group or DL?

Thanks.
of the original message.
David Dalton
2021-03-06 06:53:09 UTC
Post by Paula Andrews
Hi,
Can someone please remove my email from this group or DL?
Thanks.
You have to do it yourself.

Unsubscribe from a group

Sign in to Google Groups.

Locate the group you want choose an option: To stay in the
group but stop getting emails, under Subscription, click the
displayed option select No email. To leave the group and
stop getting emails, click Leave group Yes, leave group.

The way I sign in to google groups is to have my gmail
open in one tab, then you could visit
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.islam
in another tab.

Or just visit
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.islam
and there should be an option to sign in.

There is no moderator/owner for this group.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn’t blind me
I will walk into the fire until its heat doesn’t burn me" (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2021-03-06 06:56:38 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by Paula Andrews
Hi,
Can someone please remove my email from this group or DL?
Thanks.
You have to do it yourself.
Unsubscribe from a group
Sign in to Google Groups.
Locate the group you want choose an option: To stay in the
group but stop getting emails, under Subscription, click the
displayed option select No email. To leave the group and
stop getting emails, click Leave group Yes, leave group.
The way I sign in to google groups is to have my gmail
open in one tab, then you could visit
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.islam
in another tab.
Or just visit
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.islam
and there should be an option to sign in.
There is no moderator/owner for this group.
A bit more detail is at

https://support.google.com/groups/answer/46608?hl=en