is it happy birthday to muhammed on monday?
kami
2024-09-15 08:23:09 UTC
i used AI to draw muhammed, but it turned out too nice.

https://easyupload.io/hes4ga

see for yourself.

i made another one, i think this is more accurate:

https://easyupload.io/6xbs56

how will you be celebrating islamic christmas?
Governor Swill
2024-09-15 09:16:17 UTC
Post by kami
i used AI to draw muhammed, but it turned out too nice.
https://easyupload.io/hes4ga
see for yourself.
https://easyupload.io/6xbs56
how will you be celebrating islamic christmas?
No thanks. I have no idea what's on those pages. All I see is exhortations to
"download". Happy to view a pic on a page but NOT going to dload if I don't
know exactly what it is.

Trump debate lie:
Claimed 10,000 manufacturing jobs were lost last month
--
Where's Melania?

#nevertrump
kami
2024-09-15 09:20:11 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by kami
i used AI to draw muhammed, but it turned out too nice.
https://easyupload.io/hes4ga
see for yourself.
https://easyupload.io/6xbs56
how will you be celebrating islamic christmas?
No thanks. I have no idea what's on those pages. All I see is exhortations to
"download". Happy to view a pic on a page but NOT going to dload if I don't
know exactly what it is.
Claimed 10,000 manufacturing jobs were lost last month
i agree, do you know where i can upload pics to be seen? will
upload it there.
kami
i found one, check it out: https://postimg.cc/gallery/fTtPcCb
Siri Cruise
2024-09-15 19:35:55 UTC
Post by kami
Post by Governor Swill
Post by kami
i used AI to draw muhammed, but it turned out too nice.
https://easyupload.io/hes4ga
see for yourself.
https://easyupload.io/6xbs56
how will you be celebrating islamic christmas?
No thanks. I have no idea what's on those pages. All I see is exhortations to
"download". Happy to view a pic on a page but NOT going to dload if I don't
know exactly what it is.
Claimed 10,000 manufacturing jobs were lost last month
i agree, do you know where i can upload pics to be seen? will
upload it there.
See below.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-09-15 10:34:02 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by kami
i used AI to draw muhammed, but it turned out too nice.
https://easyupload.io/hes4ga
see for yourself.
https://easyupload.io/6xbs56
how will you be celebrating islamic christmas?
No thanks. I have no idea what's on those pages. All I see is exhortations to
"download". Happy to view a pic on a page but NOT going to dload if I don't
know exactly what it is.
Just use curl or wget. I believe they're available for Windows.

Then use "file" to see what kind of file it really is. Oh....

I've been getting documents about Paypal and FIFA Powerball winnings ("need
credit card number info") via email from accounts on "gmail.com".
Post by Governor Swill
Claimed 10,000 manufacturing jobs were lost last month
--
Where's Melania?
She's counting the days until his dirt nap.
--
The truth of a thing is the feel of it, not the think of it.
-- Stanley Kubrick
Siri Cruise
2024-09-15 19:44:56 UTC
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Post by Governor Swill
Post by kami
i used AI to draw muhammed, but it turned out too nice.
https://easyupload.io/hes4ga
see for yourself.
https://easyupload.io/6xbs56
how will you be celebrating islamic christmas?
No thanks. I have no idea what's on those pages. All I see is exhortations to
"download". Happy to view a pic on a page but NOT going to dload if I don't
know exactly what it is.
Just use curl or wget. I believe they're available for Windows.
Then use "file" to see what kind of file it really is. Oh....
I've been getting documents about Paypal and FIFA Powerball winnings ("need
credit card number info") via email from accounts on "gmail.com".
SEND
+ MORE
-------
MONEY